LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv.R.P.Chugh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1477

+ View Full Profile

Contact No. 9810170681 (only 6 to 9 PM) 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Any Divorce, Matrimonial, Dowry, Maintenance, Child Custody, 498a, 406 or any criminal law related queries for that matter.

    My area of expertise
    Divorce, Dowry, Criminal Laws, Maintenance, Child Custody, Mutual Consent, 498a, 406

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    R.P.Chugh & Co. [Advocates Supreme Court of India]

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Lawyers Update (Universal), Legal Era, Legal News & Views and IndLaw.

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:
    1) Awarded ‘Best Speaker’ at 8th All Delhi NCR, Moot Court, Law Centre 1, University of Delhi, October, 2009. 2) Won the Best Male Advocate in 2009 - Moot Court - Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. 3) 1st prize 2nd Legal IQ Quiz - MARG

  • varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: Cell : 9429173460

  • ranjit says : query
    NAMASTE JI, Mujhe u/s340/195 Cr.P.C ko file karna hai kyonki mujh par Cr.p.c 125 main kuch aligation lagaye gaye hain jinke khilaf merepaas documentry evidence hain aur jo affidevit file kiya gaya hai usme bhi pehle file kiye gaye affidevit se alag statement hai pls mujhe u/s340/195 Cr.p.c ko same court main Cr.p.c ki kis dhara aur sectionke through court fee de kar is application ko submit karvaana chahata hoon. Most urgent

  • Rakesh says : Divorce for my brother.
    Hi, my brother had married one and half year back. for the beginning of the marriage my bhabhi wanted to rule on my brother and on my family. she used to do conflict with my brother till late night she used to annoy my mother she used to manipulate me and my sister. she always listen her mothers words and do according to her mothers wish. within six moths of the marriage she had annoyed us a lot than she went to her mothers home and from there too she used to do conflict with my brother. than we asked her parents about this matte so they too blamed on us. they were not ready to listen anything wrong about their daughter. we had doubt on her character too. so my brother had finally decided to take divorce, But for the divorce they had asked us to pay 10 lakhs than later on they come up with the demand of 5 lakhs and now they are asking for 3 lakhs. ut we are not ready to give a single penny to them. SHE IS AT HER MOTHERS HOME SINCE LAST YEAR. so we finally filed a case against her for the divorce. But now we have doubt that they may file a case of 498 as they are very greedy. so is there any chance that they can take this kind of step. and if they than what precautionary steps we should take. and please let us know that how much time will be taken for the divorced. because my mother is a old lady and she can not work on a single hand. and unless my brothers problem doest solve i too cant do marriage. So please suggest me the possible outcomes at earliest. Thank you.

  • aryamitra mondal says : suggestion please
    Ennio Morricone Educational Society (EMES) was registered in December 2005 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Bye-laws of EMES, inter alia, provided that the primary objective of the EMES is “to administer and run a Law University of eminence and excellence in West Bengal.” It further obliged the Ministry of Law, Government of State of West Bengal to provide to EMES an annual financial grant amounting to 50% of the annual budget of EMES or Rs 50 Lakhs whichever is lesser. Further, the Bye-laws specified that the Secretary, Ministry of Law, Government of State of West Bengal shall be an ex-officio member of the Executive Council of the Society. These Byelaws also stipulated that the Chairman of the Society could be impeached through a motion supported by two-third of the total number of members of the Executive Council and with the approval of the Minister of Law, Government of State of West Bengal. The Bye-Laws also provided for the procedure for selection of the Vice-Chancellor of the University to be set-up by EMES and the minimum qualifications for such office – that he or she must have at least 10 years of experience as a Dean/Director/Principal/Vice-Chancellor of a Law College and at least 5 publications in international law journals. In May 2006, the EMES established the Ennio Morricone University of Law (EMUL), Beliaghata. The Bar Council of India granted recognition to the University in December 2006 and the University Grants Council accorded its recognition in January 2007. Mr. Veereshwar Kumar Singh was appointed as the Vice-Chancellor of EMUL for a term of 5 years starting from January 1 2007. At the end of his term, EMES appointed in his post, Mr. Bhoda Ganguly. Mr. Ganguly was the Registrar of Ultadanga Bidhi College and had no record of any publication whatsoever in any international legal journal. Ramadhir Singh, a resident of Amar Colony, New Delhi and the current Vice-Chancellor of Lovely Law University, Gurgawa had also applied for the post of the Vice-Chancellor of EMUL. Ramadhir had been the Vice-Chancellor of the Lovely Law University since December 6, 1992 and had published prolifically in national and international journals with more than 10 books and 100 articles to his name. Through a Right to Information application, he found out that the new Vice-Chancellor of EMUL, Mr. Bhoda Ganguly lacks the minimum qualifications prescribed under the EMES Byelaws. He wants to know from you whether he can approach the Supreme Court or the Calcutta High Court to challenge the appointment of Mr. Bhoda Ganguly. Please advise Ramadhir Singh on these queries. please mail the sugeestions at

  • WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 says : INVITATION
    Sir, We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of 1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP 2) food safety act query GROUP 3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929 4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM 5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS 6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE Thanking you sir, SD/-

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query