Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife is not ready to give me divorce

Page no : 2

Tapas Das (IT)     22 March 2013

Any one who could reply to my previous question?

Thanks in advance.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 March 2013

Divorce can be filed WHERE THE COUPLE LAST RESIDED 2GATHER

If u are hell bent on ending the relationship, then file for divorce, it may not happen for yrs 2gather, BUT U R PRACTICALLY FREE

1 Like

Tapas Das (IT)     23 March 2013

Thanks a lot respected members for your valuable suggestions.

Nother obstacle I am fasing is we are staying at the same house. Can we file mutual divouce case while staying at the same house? I have been told that to file mutual divorce, both party need to stay at different places for a period of more than one year and that will be validaded by Woman Cell.

I am staying at Bangalore, could any suggest me a good and ethical family lawyer who is more interested in the case than money? 

I am extreamly sorry for my circusm, I am sure all of you can understand my reasons.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Tapas Das

Thanks a lot respected members for your valuable suggestions.

Nother obstacle I am fasing is we are staying at the same house. Can we file mutual divouce case while staying at the same house? I have been told that to file mutual divorce, both party need to stay at different places for a period of more than one year and that will be validaded by Woman Cell.

I am staying at Bangalore, could any suggest me a good and ethical family lawyer who is more interested in the case than money? 

I am extreamly sorry for my circusm, I am sure all of you can understand my reasons.

Is your house owned by you? 

Tapas Das (IT)     23 March 2013

No. It's a rented house and both of our names are mentioned in the legal deed.

Mango (Consultant)     23 March 2013

Tapas @ Sorry to hear what has happend with you in a relationship. I believe Mr. Manish Udar has provided you a very valid suggestion. If she'd any physical relationship with anyone after marriage then you can ask for divorce on the grounds of adultery. I don't think so that she will be ready to give you Mutual Consent Divorce (MCD). Though, I always prefer NOT to suggest anyone to take divorce but in your case, your marriage is actually dead. I personally believe you need a wife who can take good care of your parents and you as well.

Remember that you will have to bring all the evidences in the court to prove her adultery. Without having any proof, you can't get out of it easily. Once she will come to know that divorce is on the grounds of adultery, she will probably clean every possible record. Why don't you take her cellphone/laptop/any electronic item and search for the possible records. It's very much possible to pull-out the deleted photos, videos, email and audio from memory card. Contact some local professional to do so.

Mango

Gaurav (Agent)     23 March 2013

Tapan,

Don't file divorce case unless and until she is not ready for mutual divorce... Otherwise it will take lot of time of yours to take divorce. And she can also file bullsh*t cases against you for eg 498A & Domestic Violence.

If you are staying in your parents house, (I mean its not a joint property, i would suggest you to get separated from your parents and after separation you can force her to get divorce in many ways )

Please suggest with any of the good lawyer.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register