Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharan (accountant)     25 February 2015

Wife has desserted me and my 2 small children since 3 years

Dear Sir's / Madam's

My mother was having cancer, due to which she was unable to talk to much, wife wife always had some problems with my ill mother, she would always create scenes and would walk off to her mothers house leaving my 1st girl child, she was always mentally torturing me from the starting, she would always go to her mothers house without any reasons and stay there for very long time and ask money, which i always gave her, she had affairs with 3 more boys ( s*xual) thats why she took me out of the house to stay seperate which i saw from my own eyes and the landlord too saw it. after the birth of my 2nd girl child  after 3 months she started affair with  1 more guy on which we called her brother to confront, so to scare us off  and to divert mind she swalloed colin spay and went away now she told me to live seprately again with her, but how could i do it my mother was cancer ill. now as she is working and both the children are with me its 3 yaers now she wants divorce and what should i do and how 

Learning

4 Replies

Ashish (MANAGER)     25 February 2015

Sharan sad to hear this.... something similar has happend to me as well...I suggest you file a mutual divorce in your local legal court and wait for her reply...All the Best

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     25 February 2015

Just file a divorce petition by mutual consent, this will the only proper step you can take.

By filing divorce by mutual consent you will get decree of divorce within 6-7 months.

jai krishna (Managing Director)     25 February 2015

Mr. Sharan if she is ready for mutual divorce then file it immediately. it will take 6 months for the court to grant mutual divorse. If  you think that she got some more plan then consult an Advocate immediately and take his advice as well by sharing more facts.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 February 2015

Dear, No way of thinking ... Give mutual divorcee if she agrees to it ... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register