Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why girl guilty in society?

Page no : 3

Ranee....... (NA)     13 February 2013

Originally posted by : LAW STUDENT

WHEN EVER A GIRL FILE A 498A CASE, EVERY ONE IN SOCITY PRESUME THAT THE GIRL IS AT FAULT. NO ONE THINKS HOW MUCH SHE HAS BEEN MENTALLY TORTURED BY THE HUSBAND. HOW A WIFE APPROCHS TO ANY HARM TO HER HUSBAND, NO ONE THINKS ABOUT IT. HE ENTICE A GIRL , MAKE INTIMATE RELATIONS, DO MERIG , DOMAND DOWRY. NO ONE THINKS AT BOY INTENTION WAS MELAFIDE SINCE BEGNING OF RELATION AND WHEN SHE FILES A CASE SHE IS DECLARED GUILTY.

nice observation sis..!!

1 Like

fight for justice (xxxx)     14 February 2013

That is the gravest scenario and sometimes the society compells the girl to feel ostracised....no one feels her agony.

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     15 February 2013

Where were these protestors when a wife chopped a huband into 14 peices on the same as of this rape news?
Why nobody is requesting for death sentence to those bunch of girls who raped a boy last week (read TOI)? – Why don’t u take the initiative and start a campaign. I will join it and so will many others.

Do you know when women rape man….first she falls in love and when she think that boy is not obeying her she filed false rape case against him…this is called type of rape….and Most important here is that our great Media and poltician run behind the money cause they want to increase their trp that how they are concern about woman….becuase when somthing happen wrong with man….only one sentence passed by these law makers…be a man not a woman …could you please let me know what is this mean….

1 Like

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     15 February 2013

बहुत सारे लोगों को लगता है की इन धोखेबाज़ी के किस्सों का उनकी शादी शुदा ज़िन्दगी पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ेगा। लेकिन ऐसा होता नहीं है।धोखेबाज़ी और तलाक हाथ में हाथ मिला कर चलते हैं

"मेरी शादी तो शुरू से ही खराब थी। इसलिए मेरा शादी के बाहर रिश्ता रखने का ज़िम्मेदार मुझे मत समझो,"मेरी शादी असफल रही, और फ़ैल हो गयी, लेकिन इस शादी के रिश्ते को ख़त्म करना मुश्किल होता है। इसलिए इस शादी में रहकर भी कहीं बाहर, दूसरी जगह अपनी खुशियाँ ढूंढ़ने लगी।" 

कहीं और ख़ुशी ढूँढना किसी और आदमी से प्यार हो गया।

खैर, प्यार करके हार जाना, प्यार ना करने से तो अच्छा ही है ना?

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     15 February 2013

Ek ladki kitni bhi seva kare to b wo apne husband ki queen nahi banti, Par Hazar galtiya krne pr b wo apne papa ki Princess hi hoti Hai. 

BOTH LOVES HER BUT , BUT THEN ALSO TO MUCH DIFFRENCE. 

(Guest)

toh ladkiyonko marriage ka jaroorut kya hain?...maa baab ke saath kush hai na...maa baab ke saath raho kaiko hamre lawyer student ka demaag aur time kaa rahe ho...

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 February 2013

Originally posted by : LAW STUDENT

Ek ladki kitni bhi seva kare to b wo apne husband ki queen nahi banti, Par Hazar galtiya krne pr b wo apne papa ki Princess hi hoti Hai. 

[1] Husband ko king samjhegi tabhi to Queen banegi; husband ko to dog [kutta], donkey[gadha],slave[servant]etc samjhati hai , kabhi apne papa ko aisa samjhti hai uske papa ko uski mammi samjhti hai, kabhi papa ke jeb se paise nikalti nikalti hai , huab ki jeb se nikalti hai , kabhi papa ke shirt par koi baal , ya kkoi nishan dekh kar gussa hoti hai ki ye kiske sath muh kala kar ke aaye par husb par shaq karti hai, kabhi papa se hisaab puchti hai nahi par husb ke ek ek paise ka hisaab mangti hai, papa der se ghar aaye to puchti hai aaj kiske saath gulchaare uda kar aaye par pati par fat se ilzaam laga dengi jab tak ye sab nahi badal gi queen kaha se banegi fir bhi pati log unko queen[rani]  nahi empress [Maharani]bana kar rakhte hai.

BOTH LOVES HER BUT , BUT THEN ALSO TO MUCH DIFFRENCE. 

papa hamesh usko princess hi bane rahne dena chahte hai agar usko rani banaaya to ek ghar me ek empress and ek queen papaa ko tal kar kha jayenge, isliye princes bani rahi wahi accha hai.

papa ko pata hai ek din wo chali jayegi to wapas nahi aayegi kuch saalo kei baat hai jaisi hai jhel lo,

par pati ko pata hai ek baar aa gayee to marte dum tak peecha nahi chodegi , so love of pati is more than her paapa , pati sari buraion ke baad bhi saath neebhata hai , parantu paapa sari acchaiyo ke baad bhi dusre ke ghar bhej deta hai this is the difference,

papaa burai hone par bhi usko accha kahte hai kyonki unko ek salse man ki tarah maal ko khapan hota hai he is selffish par pati burai hone ke baavjood jindgi bhar uska saath deta hai chahe ro kar deta ho par deta hai this is love of husband,

1 Like

Rahul Mendiratta (na)     21 February 2013

Please don't sound like a typical indian female who knows how to win symathy and strike at right time and right point.

Ranee....... (NA)     21 February 2013

Since 498A is a criminal case, the Govt Lawyers advocate the case which is one reason of 98% cases are false!

This is the hidden truth.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 February 2013

oh gosh!! one more excuse .... to defend false litigants from Raneeeeeee! Yes, all public prosecutors are inefficient who handled 498a, all indian men are bad, all indian women are good and they never lie, defintely they dont lie when it comes to 498a, no women do mistakes in those 98% false cases, etc etc..

when people will learn to be neutral and little lessoned selfishness?

Ranee....... (NA)     22 February 2013

Not all 98% but  approx 50% cases are genuine.Many women take advantage of such dealy law because of which real victims' justice is delayed.I saw it many times in different episode of crime petrol/Savdhan India.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 February 2013

Please enlighten us how do you come up with such 50% figure though I agree there may be some false acquittal as well? Please donot show what women rights group studied, that is not nuetral

Ranee....... (NA)     22 February 2013

because i know indian women marry to settle , not to visit court..

If 50% is genuine , 50% must be wrong.

Jobs of clerk in court, pp etc are very lucrative because there is high chances of extra earning..

money to get date after long time,..money for not properly cross questioning etc..

sharma (ADVOCATE)     22 February 2013

Sound is produced when both hands are clapped.  So, both wife and husband are equal to indulge into these false cases.  This is in the past.  But the present ladies are more fortunate to get the best laws in this country.  Just weep or any sign of sorrow kills the entire family of the husband.  How many girls do think about their future before filing these cases?  Both the future of the boy and girl are disturbed.   Girls should twice in filing these cases as the near and dear, father, mother etc all will follow with her with a huge rally till the case filed and they run away without fighting till the end leaving the destiny to the girl.  This is happening in most of the cases in my research.  The girl could not know how to close the case, she could not answer to her in laws, society.  Money, time and etc... are loosen which are not got back at any stage.  The boy if marries in this instance, just 494 ipc is filed and 2 yrs imprisonment, else social living a best remedy for the boy.  Then what is the future of the girl?   the media is playing a prominent role in enlighting ladies cases.  Why cant it support the boys.  Do boys have no mother, father, sisters, bil and other.  I know many of the girls living with him in a seperate house, but filed cases on husband and boy family who are living in other states or countries.  Then what is justice.  These cases are just running in the courts.  Looking at one women, thousands of women are following without looking at future.  Then, how can we support these women?  Most of these ladies when file these cases, they come to court and speak, its horrible to imagine life with him and we cannot continue, please grant me alimony or maintainance and share in his assets.  If it is the case, they can even file divorce case with good settlement.  But, with mere divorce cases they cannot get desired results, so these girls show their second side, filing false cases, weeping and making nonsence everywhere.  If 100 cases are filed, 10 cases are genuine and the remaining 90 are false cases.  Looking these 90, all the women take them as role models.

(Guest)

I am amazed to see Ranee saying that 50% cases are genuine. Do you know mam every year almost 63-64k married husbands commit suicide and the figure for females are 30-32k....almost half of that...

Constant nagging is really unbearable.....

I have seen on LCI where girls are saying if hubby is asking for their salary as sharing in household stuff, then its a dowry  demand.......Hold on, but if wife is saying lets go to Switzerland, thats not a demand.....yeh to pati ka faraz hai...... and women are crying that they are not treated equal...............yahan in this scenario every1 can c who is not treating a person equally.

To make a marriage successful, one must think logically before startin a verbal fight.....Exchange of ring between husband and wife is dowry........husband ne wife ko ring di....yeh uska faraz tha..........wife ne ring di toh that was a demand ...a dowry demand.........hmmm cant elaborate more, every1 here is understanding my point 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register