Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why girl guilty in society?

Page no : 2

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 January 2013

because of these cases now intellingent people are killing there wife intelligently

ek baar me hi chutkara . dowry case fight karne me 5-6 sal if conviction the again improsion ment

so better kill her and go for seven years and again come with money  , peace and knowledge and go for second marriage

this is good strategy

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     21 January 2013

i am not taking anybody's side. I just wanted to say that, for any of our family member's fault, we never throw them out of house, then why for wife we take such type of decision. Ever any body have thought if his mother/sister is not good  and therefore he will  bring another mother/sister??  Then why this for wife, the girl left her whole world for husband and his family. If it hurts some one , I am realy sorry

2 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 January 2013

@LAW STUDENT I am Online

i am not taking anybody's side. I just wanted to say that, for any of our family member's fault, we never throw them out of house, then why for wife we take such type of decision.

Mam answer is very simple here family member never go for court cases like domestic violence or 498A unneceesrily .

from family members side there are no inlaws who will interfer or guide or support to make situation worst. after some time our family member forget and again lived happily but wife make it an issue and try to force her wishes. due to fear of police , fir and cases she is thrown out. some time by reason some time without reason it is the same as fruiit and nife.......

Ever any body have thought if his mother/sister is not good  and therefore he will  bring another mother/sister?? 

mother and sister are not coming by choice they are from fate destiny or by god but wife is selected by looking thousand girls , so here if any one fails in his/her selection then it is not digestable by ego or by any reason and mam AB TO KALYUG AA GAYA HAI KAHA SATH JANMO KA RISHTA LADKIYA HI ADVANCE HO GAYEE HAI TO LADKO KI KYA BAAT KARE ....PATNI KE KEHNE PAR WO BHI MAA BAAP KO CHOD DETE HAI / BADAL DETE HAI [SAAS SASUR HI MAA BAAP HO JATE HAI]

Then why this for wife, the girl left her whole world for husband and his family.

she left her whole world physically but not mentally that is her fault wo naye ghar ko puri tarah apna le to uski saari problem solve ho jayegi.

If it hurts some one , I am realy sorry

no need to say sorry even it it hurts some one because it is an open talk so feel free to put your  legal views

sunaina (house wife)     21 January 2013

Good Observation!! And what say of humour

(Guest)

Aptly put. tell me:

1) How many times a father when slapped a his daughter over spilled milk, she think of throwing him in the jail? But then why sometimes husband just after few days of marriage (let say 5) is being guilty of Domestic violence.

2) How many times a mother when pass a taunt to her daughter, she think of taking residance rights from mother ? Then why when husband's mother property is being trapped even if the mistake is of husband?

3) Or rather tell me, in how many instances, husbands parent file mantainance on him if he has to leave them to save matrimonial life ?? but a wife will 100% use this tool to extort money as soon as her husband leaves her even if she was being cruel to him

Now with these draconian woman biased laws, they are being grown with a mentality that on small families disputes, its an right of women to file 498a/DV. Why cant she just ask for divorce if she thinks her husband is not good enough as per her expectations? 498a is a criminal law which is being heavily misused on family matters which could have been resolved using elderly councelling but most of the times, girl just to teach husband a lesson or to extort money files 498a.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     22 January 2013

it can be possible , and it realy wrong also. but i have seen there are some real sufferer also not geting justice. the gal can leave her home for husband do u think she can not leave her some bad habbits  for husband. she can but only when u will give her love and care. in place love care  people try to throw her out.

(Guest)
If few genuine victim girls are suffering then again for that blame goes to female gender. Do you know more than 1 lakh of matrimonial dispute cases are being filed every year out of hich more than 95% turn out to be false so judges are aware that girls are misusung these IPC sections heavily and they do not want to punish the innocent husbands blindly thus such cases take years to get settle down. Better asking this question that why girls are considered guilty, try exploring that why do girls misuse matrimonial laws?

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     22 January 2013

aam aadmi in India is not fed with correct news and hence the issue. Newspapers always bloat up any women related crime and hence from media coverage we always think that such crimes are high. A few pointers here -
1. We all say dowry is a menace – but do not realize that maintenace is a larger menace as a) dowry is illegal and hence can be punished, b) Dowry is one time, maintenace is every month, lifelong, c) Wife can get marriedm be employed but still enjoys husbands money and property too (under DVA) and abuse husband.
2. Custody battles are mostly given in mothers favour. Father becomes ‘Visting Uncle’, while he pays for them
3. One false affidavit by a woman or her cries are given more weihtage by this ‘so called ‘Patriarchal’ soceity judges and even most abusive, able bodied, working or adulterous wife granted maintenace. Women still cry more empowerment
4. Man has physical power but use of that is legally prohibited and any woman can make stories around that to put him in jail. Man can’t take a roundabout way in avoiding legal shackles.
5. The number of women raging war on their husbands/BFs is increasing and will continue to increase ss a result of women empowerment. This is directly evident from all biased laws and how women support these without understanding anything.
6. I am giving separate reply to your reply to XYZ..

Bhushan Sharma (Supervisor)     24 January 2013

dear MAM,

all the laws are in favour of women.  there is no law made who protects men. My wife ran away from my home for hier boyfriend, when she is caught running away she accused my father on attempt to rape.......... I went to her home to bring her back, she demanded new flat from me on  her & her parents name and that also in her parents city. also I have been abused by my FIL & BIL & MIL & SIL my FIL sad thet he will F**K my mother.............WHICH MAN CAN HEAR THIS TYPE OF WORDS. 

Never allowed to talk / meet my son............

I tried many attempts to bring her back but no response from her...........I tried many attempts to sasve my marriage but she never responded positively.

She never tried to save her marriage not even a single time.

But now when I have filed for Divorce, I received her reply with---------------498A, attempt to rape, DV, Maintenance........

She demanded 25 LAkhs immediately, 1 lakh every month, requested court to take my passport so that i cant run out of my country. 

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE GIRLS NEED A RICH MAN NOT A HUSBAND........

5 Like

koraganjikumar (other)     24 January 2013

nice video , all must view and vote whether used or miused

498 A fighter (Advocate)     25 January 2013

Originally posted by : LAW STUDENT

it can be possible , and it realy wrong also. but i have seen there are some real sufferer also not geting justice. 

mam answwer of  this question you know better or find  as you are advocate and aware of current happening in society .

the gal can leave her home for husband do u think she can not leave her some bad habbits  for husband.she can but only when u will give her love and care. in place love care  people try to throw her out.

mam if your this statement is 100% correct then why dont you observe nearby or in your own house , please dont get angry or dont mind just see in your or owr home first is this so? our mother , sis in law or yourself if you are married , really thrown out of their own house though they have those habits which are not making happy to our dad, brothers or husband but still they are continuing with their wifes,

yes the gal can leave her home for husband she also leave her some bad habbits for husband  i agreed but here the question is not of habbits it is of mentality and that will be healthy mentaliyt , every girl is getting love and care after marriage now a days almost all if the marriage is solomonises by their will , now girls are talking almost a month  to her future husband , she have full power to select him or not, then also you are asking the why the girls are thronw out?

this is becuase of the girls only now the husbands are struggling to earn money for their establishing their life if wife is instead of helping her crating disturbance or producing obstacle then such type of ladies are thorwn out and there is no harm or mistake or say any bad in that ,

now a day s life is so critical difficutlt and uncertain and wife are not suuporting him instead of campanion they are becoming opponent to husband and in laws so they are thrown out after the limit of patience get crossed , here i m using limit of patience  ther are lot of families who are passing through this staage and womans organisation or lawyers insteade of healping to settle out their pravoking the womans to break their families by different law tackties to bow down their husband so these problem are ariseing ................................................. i thing you havae got suffiecietn satisfactory answer to yur question ilasttly

our old modern days are accurate where tjhe womnas are traditionally follwing th e cultureal values so they were treated as mohter goddess but now secent has changeed and they are ...thrown out..... as they alsow change their path instead of right track they are going on wrong way those who are still following happy in their life and living as SETHANI, OR MALKING OR BADI BAHU of their house. and ruling over the mens.and mens also serving them as a slave happily.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     26 January 2013

Dear sir ,  i never mind any thing

i think now a days our expectation is some what more, from wife, we think she must take care of parents’, home, husband , children, and  must do job also. if she is doing these all then its ok but unfortunately if she fail some where or she like to manage some thing according her wish than her married life is under danger zone . Then husband will try to throw her out.

The girl is  very innocent, she comes with pure intention, and with a lot of love in heart for husband, but cause of such stupid type problem husband try to spoil her life, then what option for ???  and now if she take help of law then we say she is wrong.

“Hum q bhul jate he ki jab hum kisi ko apnate he to sirf achchiyi hi nahi uski har burai k sath apnate he , or jab koi burai samne ati he to hum sahan nahi krte”

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 January 2013

Dear sir , i never mind any thing NICE ATTITUDE

i think now a days our expectation is some what more, from wife, we think she must take care of parents’, home, husband , children,

these are her duties every decent family expect this and every woman feel proud in doing this also she enjoys it.......... i m not wrong here even if you are woman then you also enjoy indoing these thing. and must do job also to do jod depends on his own wish and also with husband and family concerned , if they dont want then no need to do job if family is well settled and husband have suffietient earning then no need to do job ,every family and husband wants famlly peace first money from wife is secondary, here the girls says " maine padai ghar baithne ke liye thodi ki mai bhi kama sakti hu , mai bhi kam nahi hu, mai ghar baith kar kichen or house wife kyon banu" it is her status ego. jitne bhi house wife job kar rahi hai unme se 60% ko job ki jarurat hai hi nahi, fir job kyon kar rahi hai? .

if she is doing these all then its ok but unfortunately if she fail some where or she like to manage some thing according her wish than her married life is under danger zone . Then husband will try to throw her out.

Husaband will not try to throw her out condition arise for it, рдЖрдЬ рднреА рдЗрдВрдбрд┐рдпрд╛ рдХреЗ рдорд┐рдбрд┐рд▓ рдХреНрд▓рд╛рд╕ рд╕рд┐рдЯреА рдореЗрдВ рдмрд╣реБрдд рд╕реЗ рдкрддрд┐ рд╕рд┐рд░реНрдЧ рдШреБрдШрдЯ рд╡рд╛рд▓реА рдкрддреНрдиреА рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреЗ рд╣реИ, рдХреЛрдИ рднреА рдкрддрд┐ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддрд╛ рдХреА рдЙрд╕рдХреА рдкрддреНрдиреА рдмрд╣рд╛рд░ рдЬрд╛ рдХрд░ рдХрд╛рдо рдХрд░реЗ , рд╣рд░ рдкрддрд┐ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рдкрддреНрдиреА рдШрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗ , рдпреЗ рддреЛ рдкрддреНрдиреА рд╣реА рдЬрд┐рдж рдХрд░рддреА рд╣реИ рдХреА рдореИ рднреА рдЬреЙрдм рдХрд░реБрдБрдЧреА рддреБрдореНрд╣рд╛рд░реА рд╕реИрд▓рд░реА рд╕реЗрд╡ рд╣реЛрдЧреА рдЖрджрд┐ рдЖрджрд┐. рдлрд┐рд░ рдпрд╣реА рдмрд╛рдд рджреЛрдиреЛрдВ рдХреА рдпрд╛ рдкрд░рд┐рд╡рд╛рд░ рдХреА рдкрд░реЗрд╢рд╛рдиреА рдмрди рдЬрд╛рддреА рд╣реИ , The girl is very innocent, she comes with pure intention, and with a lot of love in heart for husband, but cause of such stupid type problem husband try to spoil her life, then what option for ??? рдУрдирд▓реА рдЖрдкреНрд╢рди рдЕрдЧрд░ рдлреЕрдорд┐рд▓реА рдпрд╛ рдкрддрд┐ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреЗ рдХреА рд╡реЛ рдЬреЙрдм рдХрд░реЗ рддреЛ рдШрд░ рд╕рдВрднрд╛рд▓реЗ , рдФрд░ рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЬреЙрдм рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдЬрд░реБрд░реА рд╣реИ рддреЛ рдлреЕрдорд┐рд▓реА рдпрд╛ рдкрддрд┐ рдХреА рд╕рд╣рдорддреА рд▓реЗ рд▓реЗ рдХреА рдореИ рдЬрдм рдХреЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдШрд░ рдХрд╛ рдХрд╛рдо рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░ рд╕рдХрддреА , рдЗрддрдиреА рд╕реИрд▓рд░реА рд╣реИ рдЗрд╕рдореЗрдВ рд╕реЗ рдШрд░ рдХрд╛рдо рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдХреЛрдИ рдиреМрдХрд░рд╛рдиреА рд░рдЦреЛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рддреЛ рдореИ рдЬреЙрдм рдЫреЛреЬ рджреЗрддреА рд╣реБ , рд╕рдм рд╕рд┐рдВрдкрд▓ рдЖрдкреНрд╢рди рдФрд░ рд╕рд▓реВрд╢рди рд╣реИ рдЕрдЧрд░ рдирд┐рдХрд▓рдиреЗ рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗ рддреЛ рдирд┐рдХрд▓ рдЬрд╛рдпреЗрдВрдЧреЗ рдиреМрдХрд░реА рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдХрд╛ рдпреЗ рдорддрд▓рдм рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХреА рдлреЕрдорд┐рд▓реА рд▓рд╛рдЗрдл рдФрд░ рд╢рд╛рджреАрд╢реБрджрд╛ рдЬрд┐рдиреНрджрдЧреА рдХреЛ рджрд╛рд╡ рдкрд░ рд▓рдЧрд╛ рдХрд░ рдкреИрд╕рд╛ рдХрдорд╛рдпрд╛ рдЬрд╛рдпреЗ, рд░рд╣реА рд▓рд╡ рдПрдВрдб рдХреЗрдпрд░ рдХреА рдмрд╛рдд рддреЛ рдкрд╛рддреАрдВ рднреА рдЙрд╕реЗ рдЙрд╕рдХреЗ рдЙрдореНрдореАрдж рд╕реЗ рдЬрд╛рджрд╛ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рдЦрд╛рдирджрд╛рди рдХреА рдмрд╣реБ рдмрдирддрд╛ рд╣реИ , рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рдШрд░ рдореЗрдВ рднрд░реЛрд╕реЗ рд╕реЗ рд▓рд╛рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдХреА рд╡реЛ рдЙрд╕рдХреА рдЬрд┐рдВрджрд┐рдЧреА рдореЗрдВ рддрд░рдХреА рд▓рд╛рдПрдЧреА , рдШрд░ рд╕рдВрднрд╛рд▓реЗрдЧреА рдХреЛрдИ рднреА рдкрддрд┐ рдпреЗ рд╕реЛрдЪ рдХрд░ рд╢рд╛рджреА рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдХреА рдкрддреНрдиреА рдХрдорд╛рдПрдЧреА рддрдм рд╣реА рдЙрд╕рдХрд╛ рдШрд░ рдЪрд▓реЗрдЧрд╛ , and now if she take help of law then we say she is wrong. рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЭреВрдЯ рдмреЛрд▓ рдХрд░ рдХрд╛рдиреВрди рдХрд╛ рд╕рд╣рд╛рд░рд╛ рд▓реЗрдЧреА рддреЛ рдпреЗ рддреЛ рдЧрд▓рдд рд╣реИ рд╣реА рдЭреВрдЯреЗ рдХреЗрд╕ рд▓рдЧрд╛рдирд╛ рдХреНрдпрд╛ рд╕рд╣реА рд╣реИ рдпреЗ рдЖрдк рд╣реА рд╕реЛрдЪреЛ ? рдлрд┐рд░ рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рджреЛ. рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдЖрдк рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗрдВрдЧреА рдХреА рдЖрдк рдХреА рднрд╛рдИ рдкрд░ рдлрд╛рд▓рд╕реЗ рекрепрео рдЕ , рдбреА рд╡реА , рдХреЗрд╕ рд▓рдЧреЗ рдЕрдЧрд░ рдХреЗрд╕ рд╕рд╣реА рддреЛ рдХреЛрдИ рдмрд╛рдд рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд╛рдиреВрди рдХреА рдорджрдж рд▓реЛ рдЭреВрдЯреЗ рдХреИрд╕реЛ рдХреЗ рдХрд╛рд░рди рд╕рд╣реА рд▓реЛрдЧреЛ рдХреЛ рднреА рдиреНрдпрд╛рдп рдирд╣реАрдВ рдорд┐рд▓ рдкрддрд╛ , рдпреЗ рддреЛ рдЖрдк рдЬрд╛рдирддреЗ рднреА рд╣реЛ рдФрд░ рдорд╛рдирддреЗ рднреА рд╣реЛ , рдФрд░ рдЙрдиреНрд╣реА рд▓рдбрдХрд┐рдпреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рдмрд╛рд╣рд░ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рдЬрд╛рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдЬреЛ рдХрд╛рдиреВрди рдХрд╛ рдЭреБрдЯрд╛ рд╕рд╣рд╛рд░рд╛ рд▓реЗрдиреЗ рдХреА рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╕ рдХрд░рддреА рд╣реИ рдпрд╛ рдХрд╛рдиреВрди рдХрд╛ рдЭреБрдЯрд╛ рд╕рд╣рд╛рд░рд╛ рд▓реЗрддреА рд╣реИ. рдореБрдЭреЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд▓рдЧрддрд╛ рдХреА рдХреЛрдИ рд╕рд╣реА рд╕рдЪреНрдЪреА рдмрд╣реБ рдХреЛ рдШрд░ рдХреЗ рдмрд╣рд╛рд░ рдирд┐рдХрд▓рддрд╛ рд╣реЛрдЧрд╛ , рдпрд╣рд╛рдБ рд╣рдо рдмрд╛рдд рдХрд░ рд░рд╣реЗ рд╣реИ рдбрд┐рд╕реЗрдВрдЯ реЮрдорд┐рд▓рд┐рдПрдЗрд╕ рдХреА рдлреЛрд░реНрде рдХреНрд▓рд╛рд╕ рджрд╛рд░реВ рдкреАрдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛ рдХреА рдирд╣реАрдВ, рдЗрд╕рдореЗрдВ рднреА рел % рдЕрдкрд╡рд╛рдж рдЫреЛреЬ рдХрд░ “

Hum q bhul jate he ki jab hum kisi ko apnate he to sirf achchiyi hi nahi uski har burai k sath apnate he , or jab koi burai samne ati he to hum sahan nahi krte”

рдпрд╣реА рдмрд╛рдд рд▓реЬрдХреА рдХреЛ рднреА рд╕реЛрдЪрдиреА рдЪрд╛рд╣рд┐рдП рдХреА рд╣рдо рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдХреЛ рдЕрдкрдирд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИ рддреЛ......................................... рд▓рд╛рдЗрдл рд╣рдореЗрд╢ рд░реАрд▓ рд▓рд╛рдЗрдл , рд╕рдкрдиреЛ рд╡рд╛рд▓реА рджреБрдирд┐рдпрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреА, рд░реАрд▓ рд▓рд╛рдЗрдл рдФрд░ рд░рд┐рдпрд▓ рд▓рд╛рдЗрдл рдореЗрдВ рд╣рдореЗрд╢рд╛ рдЬрдореАрди рдЖрд╕рдорд╛рди рдХрд╛ рдЕрдВрддрд░ рд╣реЛрддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдпреЗ рдмрд╛рдд рд▓реЬрдХреА рдХреЛ рднреА рд╕рдордЭрдиреА рдЪрд╛рд╣рд┐рдП, рд╣рд░ рдкрддрд┐ рд╕рд░ рдЕрдкрдиреА рдлреЕрдорд┐рд▓реА рдХреЛ рд╡реНрдпрд╡рд╕реНрдерд┐рдд рдЪрд╛рд╣рддрд╛ рд╣реИ , рдбреЗрдХреЛрд░реЗрд╢рди рдЯреА рд╡рд┐ , рдлреНрд░рд┐рдЬ рд╕реЛрдлрд╛ рд╕реЗрдЯ , рдХреЗ рдЕрд░рдорд╛рди рд╕рд░ рд▓реЬрдХрд┐рдпреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд╣реА рдЬрд╛рджрд╛ рд╣реЛрддреЗ рд╣реИ рд▓рдбрдХреЛ рдХреЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ , рдЬрд┐рд╕рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд╡реЛ рдЬреЙрдм рдХрд░рддреА рд╣реИ

рдмреНрд░реЗрдб рдмрдЯрд░ рдПрдВрдб рд╢реЗрд▓реНрдЯрд░ рдорд┐рд▓ рд╕рдХреЗ рдпреЗ рддреЛ рд╢рд╛рджреА рдХреЗ рд╕рдордп рд▓реЬрдХреА рдХреЗ рдорд╛рдБ рдмрд╛рдк рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рд╣реА рджреЗрдЦ рд▓реЗрддреЗ рд╣реИ рддрднреА рд▓реЬрдХреЗ рдХреЛ рд╕реЗрд▓реЗрдХреНрдЯ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рдЬрд╛рддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рд╢рд╛рджреА рдХреА рдЬрд╛рддреА рд╣реИ рд▓реЬрдХреА рдХреА рднреА рд░рдЬрд╛ рдордВрджреА рд▓реЗ рд▓реА рдЬрд╛рддреА рд╣реИ рдХреЛрдИ рднреА рд▓реЬрдХреА рдирд┐рдХрдореНрдореЗ рдпрд╛ рди рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЗ рд╕реЗ рд╢рд╛рджреА рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░рддреА

A1981 (abc)     26 January 2013

complete 498-A package 

...... one more guy is going to face 498-A...............

But the sad part is one more family is about ruin. 

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     26 January 2013

welcome o 498a club

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register