Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why girl guilty in society?

Page no : 4

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     23 February 2013

IN HUSBAND WIFE RELATION ON ANY STAGE, WIFE CANT ADJUST WITH HUSBAND , BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE MUST BE THROWN OUT. BUT 90% HUSBAND TRY TO DO IT.  HUSBAND SPOILED HER WHOLE LIFE , IF HUSBAND WILL DO LIKE THIS THEN WHAT WIFE WILL DO. WHAT ARE THE OPTION FOR HER,

IN 30/ 35 AGE HOW SHE WILL START HER LIFE FROM ZERO. IF MALE IS 35 OR 40 YEARE OLD THEN ALSO HE CAN DO MERRIAGE WITH  25 TO 35 AGED GIRL, BUT FOR FEMALE IN OUR SOCIETY  RARELY  POSSIBALE. FAULT MAY BE OF HUSBAND OR WIFE, BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS BLAM GIRL..  SO MANY OTHER PROBS SHE HAS TO FACE, THEN ALSO WE THINK SHE MUST NOT REGISTER ANY CASE AND MUST NOT ASK ANY MONEY

WHEN SHE DOES ALL THE JOB PROPERLY THEN WE SAY ACHCHI BAHU OR PATTNI KA YAHI KAAM HE. AND WHEN SHE MAKES MISTAKES THEN WE WILL TRY TO THROW HER OUT.

SHE IS ALSO HUMAN BEING, INDIAN WOMEN MARRY TO GET SETTLED IN LIFE, OR DO WE THINK ALL THE GIRLS WHO LODGE CASE UNDER 498 ARE HABITUAL CRIMINALS  ? DO YOU THINK GIRLS DO MARRIAGE TO HARRAS THE HUBBY AND HIS FAMILY ?

WHY NOT SIMPLE THINGS BE UNDERSTOOD, SHE IS WITH HIM TO MAKE A FAMILY,  SHE IS LIKE A BODY PART OF HUSBAND, IF IN OUR ANY BODY PART, ANY PROBLEM APPEAR, THEN WHAT WE DO? WE TRY TO CURE THAT PROBLEM, WE NEVER TRY TO CUT OUR BODY PART.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     23 February 2013

Who said, only women life is spoiled as if all husband enjoys life socially once divorced, please look at this forum itself, how many men suffer? As if only women loose life in India, all lady members cry.. This is like what shown in family serials in TV and movies.

In divorce both parties suffer and no one likes divorce except the cases of adultery

Never Give Up (Fighter)     23 February 2013

Originally posted by : LAW STUDENT

IN HUSBAND WIFE RELATION ON ANY STAGE, WIFE CANT ADJUST WITH HUSBAND , BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE MUST BE THROWN OUT. BUT 90% HUSBAND TRY TO DO IT.  HUSBAND SPOILED HER WHOLE LIFE , IF HUSBAND WILL DO LIKE THIS THEN WHAT WIFE WILL DO. WHAT ARE THE OPTION FOR HER,

-->> In most of the cases wife leaves matrimonial home threatening all sort of false cases..There are always options for her to settle matter via elders via friends ..Most of the time these wives go to lawyer and lawyer shows them all laws moons and stars. After running around in court and police stations what are options for husband ?? Simply they will deny to take back wife..

IN 30/ 35 AGE HOW SHE WILL START HER LIFE FROM ZERO. IF MALE IS 35 OR 40 YEARE OLD THEN ALSO HE CAN DO MERRIAGE WITH  25 TO 35 AGED GIRL, BUT FOR FEMALE IN OUR SOCIETY  RARELY  POSSIBALE. FAULT MAY BE OF HUSBAND OR WIFE, BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS BLAM GIRL..  SO MANY OTHER PROBS SHE HAS TO FACE, THEN ALSO WE THINK SHE MUST NOT REGISTER ANY CASE AND MUST NOT ASK ANY MONEY

-->>Same as husband will start after paying all maintenance and one time alimony. There is no alternate to hardwork. Remember there is nothing like free meal. Females should keep the point in mind before filing cases and deserting husbands on petty issues. Olala..it seems husband does not face any problem after wife files false cases on him
set your logic right mam. Read most of the news paper where you will read womens are now competiting with men in almost all businesses / jobs. Then how come women keep on asking for maintenance stating she can not do anything. Why this double standard ? Work hard earn hard enjoy life instead of sucking husband's hard earned money. Isnt it ?

WHEN SHE DOES ALL THE JOB PROPERLY THEN WE SAY ACHCHI BAHU OR PATTNI KA YAHI KAAM HE. AND WHEN SHE MAKES MISTAKES THEN WE WILL TRY TO THROW HER OUT.

--> I do not agree to this point, wives who are doing their duties very well are rewarded equally among society, that can be seen from their smile, body langugae, clothes etc etc.

SHE IS ALSO HUMAN BEING, INDIAN WOMEN MARRY TO GET SETTLED IN LIFE, OR DO WE THINK ALL THE GIRLS WHO LODGE CASE UNDER 498 ARE HABITUAL CRIMINALS  ? DO YOU THINK GIRLS DO MARRIAGE TO HARRAS THE HUBBY AND HIS FAMILY ?

--> Same is with husband he is also human being . They marry to get settled in life. Why do we think that all husbands are 498A criminals ?? Do you think husband gets married to harass wife and her family ?

WHY NOT SIMPLE THINGS BE UNDERSTOOD, SHE IS WITH HIM TO MAKE A FAMILY,  SHE IS LIKE A BODY PART OF HUSBAND, IF IN OUR ANY BODY PART, ANY PROBLEM APPEAR, THEN WHAT WE DO? WE TRY TO CURE THAT PROBLEM, WE NEVER TRY TO CUT OUR BODY PART.

--> Same is husband why not wife understand simple thing that he wants her to setup good family and cordial familiy relations. Sometimes its better to cut the body part in order to save rest of the body from the disease, its painful time consuming energy drainer costly however inevitable.

P.S. I have been reading all gyans on this thread till now , and found some time today to reply appropriately.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 February 2013

:-)

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     14 September 2013

Dear Clients,

Because we are brought up  in a Patriarchal set up /miliu girls are passed judgements/ commented upon in a discriminatory  and biased manner without hearing their side of the story at all and pronounced and stigmatized by our male dominated society all through their lives. This is the sorry state of affairs prevailing today.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao

Legal Expert

(Guest)

Another feminist so worried about her own brought up.

Rahul Mendiratta (na)     14 September 2013

I am sure, this Law Student i.e. orginator of this post, shall file a false 498A against her husband for trifle reasons to satisfy his EGO.

Advice to unmarried males - Nevery Marry a lady who has passed or has been doing LLB.

Reformist !!! (Other)     17 November 2013

Where is the author gone after receiving the replies she want 2 have :P

****Ammu**** (student)     18 November 2013

Hi All,

I agree with the LAW STUDENT Madam. There are wives who dedicates their lives to their husbands and family eventhough how much harassment they are facing from their in-laws and husband. Also there are cunning wives. But most of the times/cases dedicated wives are more in India than the other. I think here LAW STUDENT MADAM started speaking about them.  Please don't take personal and apply to your problems. It is just a general topic which raised by her. Here I completely agree with M V Gupta Sir.

Can anyone find out about our Indian marriages?Like..

1. How many marriages are happening per year in all over India?

( all marriages are not registering. If we go & find about rural side marriages, they simply say does marriage need register, how to register marriage, etc.,.)

2. In that how many are success?

3. In that how many are failure ---1. For what purpose it got failure( How much %  from wife  side problem)?

----2. How much % from husband side problem?

----3. How much % from in-laws side problem?

In that again

1. How many without taking divorce getting marriage again( most of times this happens in rural side)

2. How many are facing 498A( this data should come all over India. Not only urban areas) and etc.,.

Note: which ever area how we come to know in one house some problem is going on.. only untill & unless she/he come out & says the problem. Exactly the same here filing FIR through police officers.

Here I completely agree with Ms. Nirmala P. Rao Madam.

I am sure wives in LCI might have seen this argument. But why they are not replying..

In my opinion

1 . some of them get scare to reply like what kind of replies we may get.

2. some of them might have communication problem.

3. some of them don't have time to reply or don't showing much attention for eg: taking care of children and etc...

4. some of them don't know what to reply.

and many more reasons...

or else we might have seen more girls replies.

This looks like in assembly two parties are quarreling for an issue.

Here forum is an assembly,

who supports girls is one party, who don't like to support girls are one party.

Who all facing 498A:   You guys hate your wives because she filed 498A against you. But I am sure you guys like another girls right.

We all one thing we have to agree why government itself giving little hand to girls? Please think once our mothers who delivers us.  Again it leads to an another topic. I don't want to drag.

Actually this topic is endless if we want to argue.

Finally.. Our LAW STUDENT Madam might speaking about good/dedication towards family wives.

However at the end of the day girl need a guy and guy need a girl. That we need to understand.

I hope this answer will satisfy to all of them.

I am sorry if anything I wrote in hurt manner.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     18 November 2013

I think who are facing any type of cases either false or real never support girls,

once girl go out of the boundry of house from father house i mean to say bhaag kar shadi kar le ya from husband house wapas apne mayke aa jaaye no on will support her,

arey jab Ramji ne hi seeta mata ko accept nahi kiya to abhi ke purush kya kar lenge?

rahi baat goverment ki tha govt giving hands" govmt ko waha baith kar kanoon banane aur vote se matlab hai , dekho kitne kaanoon baane , kitno ka shai palan hua, aur kitno ko fayda hua?

seedha aadmi kanoon palan karta hai ilsiye court ke chaakar lagata rahata hai, banane wale khud palan nahi karte,

jute 498 A ka decision 7 se saal se jaada ke baad aata hai aur murder ki maxiamum saza 7 saal usme bhi bachne ke kai raaaste.. par aam admi apnei patni ko nahi maar ta , jo maarta hai wo har tarah ki jhanjat se bach jaata hai.

isliye maar dalna uchit hai kya?

madam bahas aur kutark se koi galat baaat sahi nahi hoti, sacchai ko samjhe.

agar ladki ne apne peeta, pati ki baoudry laghi to uske liye wohi darwaji hai chahe chup chup kar chahe open ho kar bhaoot hi kisamat wali hogi agar usko koi devpurush meil jaaye...

aur jinko devpurush milna hota hai wo aise karam nahi karti..

agar sach me bhi patni ki upar atayachar ho raha ho to wo ant tak adjust karti har fir bhi inteha hone par alag ho jaati hai par jhute case nahi dalti..

jaanti hai govt uska favor nahi kar uska court me majak hi udega.... aur kuch nahi duniya me wo aur badnaam hogi haan uske raste aur aasan ho jayenge galat kamo ke liye kyonki usko badnaam hone par bhi naam milega hi....

(Guest)

@Ammu

The question or the problem here is not 498a, but it is the false accusation of the section and ill motives behind the moves.

You may agree with the feminists because you are a girl. But remember there will not be any female rights or male rights. There will only be HUMAN RIGHTS. If you can not understand that, don't jump into debates and present your gyan.

I have more respect for the women here in this forum than people like you who come with half knowledge. The women here are victims and so are we. We are all one and the same.

Reformist !!! (Other)     18 November 2013

Ammu Ji,

For me i have not seen a REAL VICTIM (Woman) at least till date.

All across India, there is a true fact that whenever a marriage talk is initiated between two families, i.e when a girl's father call boy's father before marriage, girls fathers always ask how much he is earning (ie father of the boy), how much property and land they own (Parental and ancestral). Only then the girls parents take their leap forward for arranged marriages.

Now my question here is WHO ACTUALLY tried to analyse the situation and money power here ???

This is a well known fact which is actually said that Girls parents are worried of the family life of their daughters, thats why they use to ask this question. But my question is when a girl is married to a boy, then why his parents status is asked ??? And after this, he is asked to leave his parents and settle with girl in a new accomodation.............Yahan bhi parents of girls do not want the boy to leave his property rights from his parents. 

The main KAHANI IS EXTORTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Motive Behind 498a, 125, DV, Divorce is MONEY which is a well known established fact across the WORLD !!!

Countries like US, UK, Canada, Australia has given notifications to their citizens on Gross misuse of 498A................Such an impact has been made by our so called ABLA Naris.

A R Atwal (0) 9699717999 Mumba (Advocate)     18 November 2013

1. You are a Law Student, So why are you making a mockery out of yourself....type " misuse of 498a" in google you will get your answer...

2. Infact in my opinion 498a needs only one change i.e Instead of "husband and husbands relative", it should be read as "Spouse and Spouse Relative" so that both husband and wife can take benefit out of it.

3. "Protection of  Women from Domestic Violence Act"also need only one change...i.e instead of "women" change it to "Spouse" so that Law looks genuine and unbaised i.e "Protection of Spouse from Domestic Violence Act".

Then their will be Actual "Equality before Law and Justice"... its a food for your thought.

Feel free to call me for more details and any query.

Regards

Adv. A R Atwal

(0)9699717999.

Mumbai

A R Atwal (0) 9699717999 Mumba (Advocate)     18 November 2013

Jai ho!!!

Reformist !!! (Other)     18 November 2013

I agree with A R Atwal !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register