Upgrad LLM

what happens next - in partition suit


please clarify the below on a partition suit case. we are a hindu family and have some ancestral properties..

i understand it takes years on partition suit case, but let us say if I finally end up get share of our ancestral land property..which is 1/6 share of the property.

1. who makes the partition? will the court do the partition through an appointed commissioners and issues the appropriate property documents.
2. will i be given a preference, to pick ,on which partition that i will be getting or how is it decided.
3. once the partition is made, am i responsible for registering my share of land under my name?
4. if the other share holders are not cooperating,in the sense not interested in getting their share or land, will i still be able to go ahead and get my share registered...

5. is it possible to vacate the tenants as soon as a partition suit is filed or at what point i will be able to vacate the tenants? please note that  the property is currently being solely managed by only one of the brothers of my dad.
6. am i allowed to sell my partition, as soon as the final decree come over..or do i need to get my partition registered before i could sell it.

overall,let us say if i win a partition suit case, in what way does the court assist me on the next further steps.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x