LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manav (Senior Manager)     24 April 2012

Visitation petition


I am above to apply for my 11 months kid Visitation as my wife does not want to allow me for visitation. So How many days in a week I can keep my child with me. 

Is there any chance or reason to rejct visitation? Please give me some suggestions also.

Is there any possibility to allow me to keep him one week here and another week with my wife?




 1 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     22 May 2012

hi manav,

surprised no one has responded to you. since the child is only of 11 months, you wouldnt have any chance to take him home - no chance at all unfortunately as the kid is very young. you can definitely file case under guardian and wards act and get some sort of visitation most probably for some time inside the court premises. try for applying under gwas asap. best of luck. which state do u belong to?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register