LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kreamwichs (Salaried)     07 September 2011

Very urgent help reqd for harrasment from a girl

Am a 28 yrs old guy from mumbai. I in my early teens along with my friends used to go to Dance Bars in mumbai where i met a girl with whom i liked and used to go there and had friendship with her. A few time si even met her outside the bar and with her consent had been physical too. we used to roam around for a couple of years. Later i got to know that she had affairs with other regular visitors of the bar so i started maintaining distance between us. i later never visited her home but was in contact with her on phone and even helped her monetarily in small amounts sometimes. whenever she needed help i used to give her some cash in small amount but that too on road side where we met for hardly 5-10 mins.

i was engaged in 2009 and got married in 2010 which as a friend I informed her. Later she used to harress me that she may come to my home and tell my mom and wife that i was into a relation with her as she had some photos of both and so due to fear used to talk to her on phone and she even demanded money which i gave.

Last year in December 2010 i told my mom and wife regarding this big mistake i had commited and also convinced them that i have not been into any phsical relation with this girl since last 5-6 years.

I changed my cell number on my mom and wifes saying so she came in my building in Feb 2011 which i got to know and filed an NC against her.

For past 5 months she didnt come but since last week she had come to my home 3-4 times and last time i was there at home and had a talk with her in front of my mom and friend. She was abusing us with vulgar talks. My mom told her not to come back as i was married since last 1.5 yrs and didnt wanna keep any friendship with her.

She abused us and later told us they she will regularly come and harrass us or else we should give Rs.20000 per month for her living. We argued as to why we should give such huge amount as she cant demand such money. She left and said that she will come back next week again.

Friends since my engagement with my wife i have never ever had any kind of physical relation with this or any other girl. I love my wife a lot and she is also supporting me against this torture.

Please help me to find a way out should i again file a complaint against her as she had been to my place 3-4 times and when am not at home i feel it unsafe for my family and she is also demanding money which i will not and cant give as she isnt wife or anything as such.

Request your urgent response.

Thanx in advance

Learning

3 Replies

adv.yogesh sudhakar bawiskar (lawyers)     07 September 2011

u r 2nd  marriage is innlegale. then u have filled to complient  against  said ladya.  for blackmail and cheating.

1 Like

Kreamwichs (Salaried)     08 September 2011

I didnt get ur meaning of 2nd married. I have onlu married to my wife who stays at my home with my family. Except her i havent married or committed to marry anyone in this world.

richa kapoor (designation)     10 December 2011

PLEASE FILE A CASE OF EXTORTION AND CHAETING ON THIS GIRL  ALONGWITH UR WIFE WHO IS HARRSAING YOU AND COMING AT UR HOME. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register