LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Punit Gupta (Owner)     08 June 2022

Unauthorised occupants

Retired officers and Employees are not vacating the residential/dwelling units provided by the PSU (Coal India).
Apart from The Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorised Occupants) Act, 1958, is there any other law for bringing Law suit against such unauthorised/illegal occupants of the premises.


 1 Replies

Sravika Reddy Kohir   10 June 2022

Hello Punit Gupta, I acknowledge your question. Retired officers and employees if they are not vacating the residential units they can surely be evicted under provisions of The Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorised Occupant) Act,1958 apart from it they can be evicted by invoking the provisions of Rent Control Act of your respective state. They can even be given a notice under section 106 of Transfer of Property Act.

I hope I have answered your query, if there is any other query do drop here.

Have a good day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register