Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas D. Pattadakall (Manager)     27 February 2014

Transfer of pf

Dear Experts,

I left job in the month of Sep 13 & I got the new job on 1st Feb 14. My previous company HO is in Tamilnadu and they are depositing the PF contributions there it self & now i got a job in Karnataka.

Queries are:

1) Can i transfer my PF amount to new PF account after a gap of 4 months (TN to KA)? If yes please provide the process from where, whom, forms etc.

2) Shall i go for transfer or withdrawal which is the best one?

3) How many days it takes for transfer / withdrawal?

4) If i withdraw am i able to get the full contribution of mine & employer?

Please guide me in this matter.....

Regards,

(Srinivas) Cnu

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2014

You can. Transfer is better option as after 10Y you shall be eligible for pension. There is option of advance too.

EDLI is provided to members.

It should get transferred within 1month.You may go thru citizen charter at

www.epfindia.gov.in

Submit PF transfer Forms to HR in present company under proper acknowledgment and it shall submit to current employer.

Attached File : 959955619 517051422 89456778 citizencharter epfo.pdf downloaded: 86 times

HIREN KAPASHI (PROJECT MANAGER)     02 March 2014

I had worked for 3 years for a builder. The builder had never given salary slip to any of the employees and neither to me on demanding the same. I had enquired my PF account number but the employer din't give the same. In my Form16, the employer has mentioned the amount deducted from my salary as PF. On resigning, I requested for my PF account number but my employer didn't budge. I am assuming he must be pocketing the money deducted as PF rather than depositing the amount deducted as PF from my salary plus the same amount from the company's account. I had sought the help of PF office ie. I spoke to them about the matter and the money to be claimed but; I was told that they wanted my PF account no.

What should I do? Kindly request.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2014

FNF statement shall suffice to proceed further.

Salary/wage/pay slip has to be issued, before payment of wages that should be signed by both employer and employee.

The employer has to maintain and submit requisite forms and registers according to Shops and Commercial Establishments Act.

If the employer makes false entries it is offence.

Non submission of PF contribution deducted from wages of employee is cognizable offence.

If employer has been defaulting on wages there may be a default on PF, ESIC, TDS etc……….

Employee can approach:

----Employees Unions
 : There are employees unions of IT/ITeS employees and they have done good job.

--- Trade Unions e.g; CITU, AITUC, INTUC ............................

--- Inspector under (Name of your state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, If it is commercial establishment.

--- Inspector under Payment of Wages Act: applicable to all employees drawing wages up to Rs.18000/pm as per def. of wages in the Act. 
You may refer to: Payment of Wages Act; Sec13A and 2: 3*[(i), (ia), 3*[(vi), 3, 4 ,5, 13a, 14, 15, 16, 17A, 20………….. and if the Inspector agrees to cover you may immediately submit Form’N’ for recovery of wages.

--- O/o Labor Commissioner

--- ESIC Inspector;

--- RPFC in nearest PF office

--- ITO; TDS where you file your ITR

--- CIT-TDS (jurisdictional) where company files ITR

----Lawyer/Law firm

---Civil Court

Employees have been contemplating to file criminal complaints u/s 406, 420……………………………and to approach employer as creditors treating unpaid wages as debt on employer e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=72011&offset=1#.UvYBGEeBmXV

You may proceed under the expert advice of your lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2014

well elaborated b y Mr Kumar Doab

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2014

You may show Form16 to lawful authorities and demand FNF (Full and Final Statement) from employer in writing preferably by redg. post.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2014

your questions

1) Can i transfer my PF amount to new PF account after a gap of 4 months (TN to KA)? If yes please provide the process from where, whom, forms etc.

Ans : Yes

2) Shall i go for transfer or withdrawal which is the best one?

Ans : Transfer

3) How many days it takes for transfer / withdrawal?

Ans : Subjective question

4) If i withdraw am i able to get the full contribution of mine & employer?

Ans : PF withdrawal/ transfer is not related to any other due at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register