Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Terminated from psb in 2019. selected for another central government job in 2022.

Hello All, I got terminated by a PSB in 2019 citing health issues. The termination letter reads that the candidate was suffering from so and so prior to joining the bank and hence the appointing authority terminated me according to a rule (Rule 16 3(a))which reads if the appointing authority is of the opinion that the probationer is not fit for confirmation, he can be terminated with one month's emoluments. So they gave one month's emoluments and terminated me directly without giving me a chance to put forth my view. I hv now recovered completely and I have cleared another all India competition and got selected for two central government jobs. I hv intimated both the Departments through attestation forms that I was terminated during probation on health grounds. Will this create any problems in my joining ? My termination letter doesn't bar me from taking up future employment. No such statement is there in my termination letter.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

In the given facts, past termination on health grounds need not be constraint. Moreover, you need you are required to be medically fit before joining the new post. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2022

termination is no bar to future employment in govt sector.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register