LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rsp (ceo)     10 February 2012


i have a case of 420. its a false case of 60000 rs.police didnt even gave me notice neither the complaiant gave me any notice. for blackmailing purpose he filed case. but due to reputation of my parents i am scared. i heard that police have filed chargesheet long time back and in they have written that i am out of reach and absconding. dear sirs pls tell me can i surrender in court and get bail? or they will put me in jail till case ends? i dont know anything. pls advise me as i am very scared.


 3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     10 February 2012

If it is only 420 you can get bail , if other sections added than bail can be from higher courts only.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     10 February 2012

Police might have registered a NC or there might be no complaint till now.

If police had filled FIR they would have called you to police station for investigation.

If they had filled Chargesheet long time back,you would have got summons by now.

sharma (ADVOCATE)     17 February 2012

i think nor FIR is not filed in the complaint.  if FIR is filed, then investigation should be done upon you.  Without investigation, chargesheet cannot be filed and if chargesheet is filed, dont be panic you can get summons from the court and move along with an advocate to fight back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register