LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISHI JI   09 February 2022

speedy trial application in Trial Court or District judge.


I am facing 498 A trial from last 6 year and only charges framed yet now.

there are still 4 evidence is pending

what should i do there are so much delay

can any application move to trial court or District judge for speedy trial ?

because of these cases i am suffering lots of mental pressure.


 3 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     09 February 2022

Dear Rishi

You may file appropriate Writ petition in High Court seeking directions to Trial Court for speedy trial and specifically to conclude the trial within next 6 months.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2022

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Mohit Chahal move a writ petition under Article 227 of the Constitution of India for issuance of writ of mandamus for conclusion of trial within stipulated time frame.

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     27 February 2022

If you are innocent, do not worry. U say 498A for 6 years; I am facing 304B for 10 years. Just be careful of certain Police, Public Prosecutors, Judges, Lawyers as some of them are bl**dy extortionists. Take it in your stride - This is Indian Justice System !!! Again, if you have not done anything, no need to worry. Just keep abreast of information on your matter and go on with your life. Treat it as an irritant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register