Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shall i marry 2nd marriage without taking divorse

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 July 2014

dear querist

refer

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-get-my-wife-s*x-videos-105381.asp#.U8ECXkBvdG0

there you are revealing new facts

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 July 2014

:-)

Wish shortcuts were so easy.  You have been guided enough w.r.t. MMS.

As for Public Interest Litigation, I would request Bani to take the lead and do it himself, rather than just prodding others.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     14 July 2014

Mr. Kapoor,

I understand your frustration.

Even modern scientists are also looking for creating shortcuts between two points of space-time (Wormhole) to travel faster than velocity of light. : - )

rising up again (FFF)     17 July 2014

hi all...

Coming to the question and as advised by Rocky...  IS IT REALLY OKAY TO HAVE A LIVE-IN RELATION SHIP (with an unmarried girl) AND HAVE A BABY...........WHILE SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH HIS DIVORCE FIGHTS IN COURTS....  ????   WILL IT NOT BADLY AFFECT THE CASE IF THE B**** GETS TO KNOW THIS....... ???? 

HOW BADLY CAN THIS AFFECT THE DIVORCE CASE OR THE CHILD CUSTODY CASE....... ??? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2014

what the querist has to say now

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     18 July 2014

@ rising up again,

Request you to see the guidelines that Ms. Ranee has stated above.

Divorce is a civil case. If you are in live-in relationship then what is the needs of divorce?

live-in relationship (If girl is unmarried) is a ground of divorce as per HMA nothing else.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     18 July 2014

@ rising up again,

Let your wife file divorce. It is good for you.

rising up again (FFF)     18 July 2014

thats the problem...rocky bhai... !!!

She not going from my house..............She not divorcing....she says she will give divorce if i pay her crores..!!! and til then she fights everyday and creates nuisance at home..   So, thought of moving in life.... i have filed the case, and till i get the divorce....can i be in a live-in...then probably marry the girl..after few years.. when i am free. 

Is it advisable ?????????????? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 July 2014

First of all if she is not going you have no choice to throw her out.

She is demanding crores and there seems to be little scope for bargain.  Had the bargain been possible or had the demanded money being in your capacity you would have paid and not came hee.

You are here because you cannot pay that amount.  However, legal expenses in such cases cannot run in carors.  If she is not filing then you have to file as the reconciliation appears to be not possible.

if you start a live-in relation during pendancy then she can very well paint you are wrong  party and this may cover up all her follies.

Since law doe snot allow one to be benefitted by his own follies you may not get divorce. In that case you will really have to buy her favour for getting mutual divorce.  You will face added harassement from live-in lady. 

You may be left with no money and no social respect.

rising up again (FFF)     19 July 2014

Sudhir ji. 

thank u for writing...  you are right, i have no other options but to file the case. but i do not want to waste my life... for her .....fighting in courts ?? ROCKY in this forum said, live -in is allowed ? just wanted you to reply on my earlier question in this thread...abt live-in relationships...................

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 July 2014

:P     Science and Technology are moving forward and LAW and judiciary system is moving backward. :P

Do you know why? Because 90% of Indian are mediocre mind.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

- - - - - Albert Einstein.

"The purpose of the Indian law and judiciary system is, - NOT to arrive at the truth at all, Acquit the guilty and harass the innocent as much as possible:P

- - - - - - Rocky.

This forum has no  mandate to recommend change the legal system.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 July 2014

@ rising up again,

"she fights everyday and creates nuisance at home" - Please lodge a FIR against her in the local police station and let the police to investigate on it. Please take certified copies of the entire report and file a petition U/S 144 CrPC "Power to issue order in urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger" against her by annexing copies of all those reports to be in safe side.

Please keep all of you properties in your parents name. You can take a rented flat in some other jurisdiction and look for a good unmarried girl and start live-in relationship.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     20 July 2014

Adding the link bellow to get more interest in these entire matter.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/What-to-do-with-the-female-oriented-laws--104883.asp#.U8tYBkCm9dg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register