LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shall i marry 2nd marriage without taking divorse

Page no : 4

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 August 2014

Dear Friends,

The root cause of corruption/misuse of law comes from inefficiency. Our Judiciary System is most inefficient to give proper judgement to the innocents. (I think it is intended to be so by *** :P) Less paper works, use of Information Technology in judiciary system , Simplification of law to make understand all people will wash way corruption.

We have to learn the law and implement it to change our corrupted judiciary system.

Fear , unawareness will result ZERO.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 August 2014

@ Shonee,

Which WRIT - depends on case matter. We can file all 3 WRITs together (If Required) in single petition also.

"I think, if you fight cases well, you can win"
  - - -I agree, but in Speedy Trial mode and with fixed time-line (6 months).

RCR is good law but it has been made bad by the view of corrupted judges. I also don't advise for RCR.

No Marriage No Crime.    :P

@ Shonee,

I personally filed speedy trial in High Court and got success.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     24 August 2014

shonee ji a different question is PPF at govt bank can be part of maintenace if below 1 lakh including compulsory provident fund also. regards 498a frauds

(Guest)

There is a need for change of laws.  But one needs to remember, fancy words or legal words, you live only between 30 and 55, in that only all need to be done, no point in wasting time, better go for MCD or water finds its own way.  as I say, TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NONE.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 September 2015

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
"better go for MCD or water finds its own way"

I disagree with the comments above since  - 

a) MCD by paying money encourages the wrong business of corrupted Judges, Advocates and wrong women.

b) 498A is non-compoundable hence can't be withdrawn.

c) Even if you try to compromise by paying money then also these corrupted people breaches any agreement/deed of MCD in a recurring way to get more money. In consequence you become bankrupt

Please don't go for any MCD by paying money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register