LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh   12 February 2016

Service gratuity

I was working in an autonomous organisation of the Govt. of India. I submitted technical resignation forjoining in another Autonomous Organisation of Govt. of India which I applied through proper channel. But after selection when I submitted the technical resignation, the department told me to serve resignation and I was released on resignation for joining in another Organisation.


Now, my question is will I get my Service Gratuity for the service of 08 and half years.



Please advice.





 6 Replies

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     13 February 2016

You are entitled for gratuity because you have put up more than 05 years of swervice. Apply to your erstwhile employer for the payment of the same

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2016

Download the Gratuity Rules applicable to establishment and check if it is Payment of Gratuity Act.

compliance   04 May 2016

Search it on google or download the rules.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

The querist has not replied and it appears the matter is resolved.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2016

whether this was a central body and adopted CCS(Pension) Rules.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 May 2016

The querist may reply to all points raised in the thread.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register