Senior Lawyer held for rape of Divorcee Client

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Originally posted by :utpala kaur

"

@tajob

....your interpretation may be true.But there are some points in the news this general timepass woman unable to understand.

Take: You will though never understand BUT you will make all women in generic be termed as "abala nari" by your post which made me express the way which you are now trying to interpret peculiarly.
no.I wrote about the particular lady in the news item but u made and interpret it general or whatever i may be I don't think U have any right to term me like that.So don't object about my personal comment on u, u started this.

If the lady files false case then would she dare to do so against a Senior lawyer?
Take: Any adult person more so ever a women in India can file a case against Hon'ble President also why stop at a Sr. Advocate level! Many women have filed cases pan India on top public servants, donot pretend to me that you have you not heard of them till date! You are quite defensive on Roshni’s media posts which itself shows your pecuniary interest in media reporting related to women.

Some peple even file cases on parents/father also.But these are not  general one.Roshni's media posts are far better than your gender biased  posts ..like metro wife,Vote bank,Better Jail for Hubbies or Funding a Legal Terrorist? etc than Roshnis media posts.About cases you are mentioning you being a professional person must know what ultimately gets proved.

you told the lawyer as impotent. I don't know whether it is true or false, but one thing is sure , if  Ad Bhupender Singh of Tis hazari Court reads this comment of yours you will  get a genuine defamation case  notice from him.
Take: That is the reason I said " this general time pass woman" because if you read the posted news item once again though from your pet dogs you may not have time which is besides the point this ld. Advocate has pleaded ‘not guilty’ by adducing "I am impotent" so if you want I can give you his chamber no. as well as residence address to inform him to file defamation case on me and I will ensure that not only I defend myself but I will implead you as necessary party till hell and then donot crib that you are a women and your two kids and your two dogs need you just like DMK's Kanimozhi is frivolously pleading to get bail banking on her son’s needs of a mother as if during election and RS debates she was carrying her son ! 

Yes ,I read the news item again because I don't know him personally like you as you know his chambers no and residence address also and he has given you authority to certify him in public forum.I would like to remind you about Md.  Ansari's post in this thread in reaction of which u taught him "" How to speak in public forum."". You are most welcome tomake me party  till hell in the   defamation case and don't worry about my DOGS and kids.I shall leave them with you as you have great sympathy to legal victims and kids!

The trend of “defamation threat” started by your bête noire ld. Prabhakar some half a dozen months back on ‘defamation” cases on LCI member is nothing new to me. Read my own reply to his post on defamation which he could not defend till date before he deleted his a/c and do you really know what is ‘defamation’ and three ingredients to establish charges of defamation, when you find my straight forward English writing here in LCI complicated to read and understand for which no. of times you pointed to me to write simple English ????? I would suggest this summer go take a break from morning till post midnight posting time pass posts here and take your kids to a holiday where you pick up few good English learning books and then come and have a real good discussion on various topics here before jumping personal remarks guns on me. It is height of ideocity of you three – four women writers I notice when you all fail to give any legal reasoning then cock “personal remarks” I never do that to any writers remember I am taking of writers and not authors atleast you may know this much simple English language difference.

Okay I accept your suggestion and surely will do that because you never give personal comments and to keep continuing writing in this forum with Pandit like you , it is necessary  for me.But ,I too want to suggest you one thing go for mediation.It reduces stress and makes life easily get going.You are very much depressed for me , Roshni, Hema and Prabhakar also who left LCI before six month .If you cant forget Prabhakar yet how will you forget me , who said you about your peculiar rainbow glasses?

Above all taking the title of “being raped” is not a easy task for a woman.
Take: I wrote the two words “being raped” picked up from the media reporting and that is the basis of establishing “continuation of offence” based on which police acted on a complaint of a lady before a P.S. and non compounded the offence on this ld. Sr. Advocate without any production before MM court. Remember all these you will never understand with your peculiar rainbow glasses because you have to somehow time pass here na on all and sundry postings. However, I being a male gender here you are partially right in your opening wordings but being a person who sees a spade a spade and warns "general time pass woman here" I also see "women who are raped" take back their complaint such as Shiney's maid and to me "rape" is the highest form of brutality a man can ever commit for which I need not to learn the basics from a general time pass woman like you here. I started my carrer first visiting criminal prisons to understand the criminals and why they did it!!!. If you have time from morning till post mid night that you post various posts here which is not my issue then do read some of my oldest post where I politely questioned few of my ld. Advocates brothers here on "defending a rape accused" and none of them could ever reply to make general public understand till date and thus the wordings which I coined here in LCI i.e. "rainbow glasses" for general time pass woman like you I still stand by it.
Then you are such an exeptional Pandit that many learned advocates could not reply to u.Then how and why are you so much concernd with a general time pass woman.I have seen your supporters and them whom you support.The id s whom you give thanks proves what a execptional proffessional person you are.U were commenting on us (some female) writers so I m replying you this way.Now dont make drama that i made personal comments on you.You keep your project of studying criminal prisons , but don't forget the victims produced by those criminals.I m not interested in "height of of brutality a man can ever commit in such cases"  to make fantacy on tears of a woman who dies every day aftre such an accident in her life.

Plz think with your professional brain.
Take: I have more prof. brains in legal and social fraternity than you can ever hint me of having and I donot need your suggestions who makes posts personal and the no. of personal comments you have made to me to various posts till date donot worry I will never come down to your level of time pass postings here. You bask in the glory of "abala nari" till the time you want to be here.  

I know this is the reason why u are over reacting so much here though u alwz start personal commenting first and when i reply in your language then you keep it in mind to vommit in different thread.Your height of gravity comes out when you give random thumbs up to time pass postings which make no difference whther you post for time pass or not.

Regards .

PS.: I once again clarify myself to a general time pass women like you one last time, I am not judging this media reporting and or case which is on floor of a Court probably by now moreover it is a media reporting and I go by Lordship Katju’s three part article on ‘sense and sensibilities of media reporting’ and all I said is let the truth come out.

Then why you react to media posts?Is there any media posts in which you have not reacted?Why don't degrade yourself reacting to them.Why you came to this thread even to analysis my time pass posts?

PS:If I would met you in my college days I would go for tuition classes of English Major;(...but as i did not meet you I studied physics.:P

"
2 Like

(Guest)

Okay I accept your suggestion and surely will do that because you never give personal comments and to keep continuing writing in this forum with Pandit like you , it is necessary  for me.But ,I too want to suggest you one thing go for mediation.It reduces stress and makes life easily get going.You are very much depressed for me , Roshni, Hema and Prabhakar also who left LCI before six month .If you cant forget Prabhakar yet how will you forget me , who said you about your peculiar rainbow glasses?

plz read as meditatoin 

sorry for multiple posting.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 June 2011

Utpala

Your replies are v.witty.They make me laugh..

1 Like

(Guest)

Because of profession he/she must preserve his moral ethics. Law and lawyers have a great role in the society.

Advocate should remember professional responsibility. Today’s way of legal education should be improved. Legal education is incomplete without knowledge on ethical issues.

Most of our legal professionals want to be a part of our society, in which they can command respect and be publicly proud of their profession, because they perceive their purpose and activities to be honest and beneficial to the society.

Law without morality is like a body without soul.

This is not a first case we all have seen. There are many cases which are not on registered on FIR.I also heard these type of news in cities, metros etc. Today,Not only an advocate but judge can also be  involve in such type of cases. so, it doesn’t mean that only a lawyer can do this ,today judge can also do these type of activities but that are not registered on FIR.

Ethics in the legal profession refers to a system of moral principles, a sense of right and wrong and goodness and badness of action and their motive and consequences. It refers to application of ethics to legal profession. To be more specific, legal and professional ethics is the study of good and evil, right and wrong, just and unjust.

Also, the female members are being harassed by her senior male colleagues.

This type of advocate can spoil the image of lawyer profession.

For example,

Sangita  Sharma  {lawyer}:  Ms  Sharma  was  a  Andhra  Pradesh  High  Court  advocate  who committed suicide on 15 June 2000.  A inquiry by the National Commission for Women into the incident reported that she was driven to suicide as a result of s*xual harassment by her senior male colleagues. The inquiry revealed that Ms Sharma had received a number of anonymous phone calls prior to her death, some of which had contained threats to abduct her son and parents. Two of the men  alleged  to  have  been  involved  in  the  harassment  have  subsequently  been  charged  over  the matter, a Mr. Vijay Kumar and a Mr. Narahimha Naidu.

For more info:https://www.expressindia.com/ie/daily/20000710/ifr10009.html

Also, I remembered one case that is:

s*xual harrassment at work

Vishaka and others V. State of Rajasthan and others

https://www.iiap.res.in/files/VisakaVsRajasthan_1997.pdf

1 Like

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     05 June 2011

what is true it is only god knows, we just can apply our mind as our capacity, as i know there is some complecated that if two year back she was raed then after copmleting her case she made complain why she didn't made during case was in the court, 

I just can say if such work done by lawyer then it is to bad .

if woman made forge complain then lawyer will not trust on future ever someone want true help.

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     05 June 2011

what is true it is only god knows, we just can apply our mind as our capacity, as i know there is some complecated that if two year back she was raped then after copmleting her case she made complain why she didn't made during case was in the court, 

I just can say if such work done by lawyer then it is to bad .

if woman made forge complain then lawyer will not trust on future ever someone want true help.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     05 June 2011

I am personally of the view that one should wait for the trial before passing judgments on either side.  Let the truth be out.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 June 2011

Mr. Bhaskar has reproduced a news-report. A Sr. Advocate named as Bhupendar Singh is alleged to have raped his woman client. As is usual the case, the two sides entered the ring and started first giving their own interpretations. Then things moved to next stage i.e. mud slinging. It appears that many of these members not only just know each other but even know their complete bio-data. 

Finally Mr. A. A. Jose Baroda says that we should wait for the truth to come out.  Will the truth ever come out? The case will come to conclusion and judgment will be delivered. What will be the judgment?

1.      The Senior advocate will be found guilty and sentenced to prison terms and also a fine.

2.      The advocate will be honorably acquitted.

or

3.      The advocate will be given the benefit of the doubt and let off.

The second one is the best that can happen to the Advocate and the first one, the worst.

Whatever may happen, but all of us already know that it was Bhupendar Singh. Even if the judgment is the second one, he will have to bear the stigma all through his life.   He is sure to lose many potential clients. But who is the lady who made the allegations? The newspaper doesn’t give her name. Her name will  never be known to the public even if her allegations were patently proved to be false. That is the privilege of being a woman.

3 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     08 June 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" 2 years rape ? Rape ho raha tha ya mazaak ? "

no it was  se*ual harrassment ....

(Guest)
Mohd Musabbir Ansari, very valid points all, thanks.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 June 2011

@Utpala,

Your comments are purely imaginary. I strongly disagree with them.

I do not understand why FIR is considered "gospel truth". Such a practice is promoting biased behaviour of court and law against each and every accused. Don't forget this case is similar to those cases of "promise of marriage" in which a girl firstly enjoys the bodily warmth of the boy for many times and may be for above 1-2years and then suddenly wake up to a complaint that she has been raped.

I would like to give emphasis on incomplete and incompetent definition of rape as per IPC. My logical understanding for this section says,

"When a female is in a position to say no, mentally as well as physically, but for some ulterior objectives, says yes, then such intercourse cannot be regarded as rape".

The above definition though incomplete in respect of penetration and other technical aspects, still give complete understanding to decide if the alleged situation constitues rape or not.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 June 2011

Try asking a 5yr old child to do a tedious work on pretext of giving him/her a chocolate. When he/she completes the work, don't give him/her the promised chocolate. Then repeat this activity again next day. Then see for yourself that how many times this 5yr old child works for you and when this innocent child woudl also understand that you are only playing prank.

When I did the practical, the child refused 4th time. He was only 4yr old.

I don't underatand how a 30yr old woman could be fooled month after another in successive progression. Even if this lady did not had money and she succumb to the demands of this Adv. then why she is crying foul now? If we agree to the words of Utpala, then it conclusively means, the lady traded er body in placeof money for the services of this Sr. Adv. Then why is she sayings its unfair? She paid s*x and in return availed services of this Adv. If she did not had money, then she could have easily applied for amicus curiae. But no. Candidly she allowed the Sr. Adv. to go on for two year when she realised that she has paid more than the services of the lawyer could have costed??

Irony ! Still people have sympathy towards this tricky woman not because she suffered but because she is FEMALE.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More