LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     03 September 2015

Salary issue

In month of july 9 days & august 23 days i took leave,due to eye operation.i already submitted the doctor given letter to our head of department(I'm Working in un -aided school as a clerk).and they are not willing to pay the salary  which i worked in month of july(22days) and august (8days).

is there any GO for this .kindly given the GO and guide me how to follow  to get my salary.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2015

This can be termed  unfair labor practice, fraud.

You may consult  an able Labor Law Consultant/service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm ……………….. Employee's/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc and the unions embrace you.

Your counsel may opine that you can approach:

Inspector appointed under ( name of the state) Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, : Educational Institution for private gains might be covered as  establishment by the Act and you should be covered by the def. of ‘Employee’ as in the Act. This Act does not discriminate between ‘Workman’ and ‘Non Workman’……………

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act (if wages as per def. of wages in the Act is Rs18000/pm)

O/O Labor Commissioner; if you are covered as “workman’………………… Your counsels may opine that you are covered.

Higher/Highest Officials of Dept. of labor of your state...............

The officials of the Board with which the school is affiliated e.g. CBSE. You may go thru service conditions advocated by the Board at its website e.g. CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws.

Officials as in State Education Act

Your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420 and file ‘winding up’ petition as unpaid wages are debt on employer, civil suit for recovery etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register