1) RCR is an simple application.
2) It is a Suit which is to be filed in family court having proper jurisdiction.
3) In this suit proper pleadings are required, proper cause of action is also to be mentioned in your petition.
4) Then documents are to be filed in support of your petition to give prima facie evidence in support of your pleadings.
5) After all this excersice case will be admitted in court and then summons along with petition's copy is sent to the respondent i.e wife in present secenario.
6) If we preassume that wife is cunning and the actual cause of present unfortunate situation in one's life then after leaving husband's home there are fair enough chances that she will meet a Lawyer and he might had told as in most cases this happens that dont receive any notice from court which comes by post. Just manage the post man with money and note the case no. and court no. mentioned on envelope.
7) In this way wife will come to know about the suit in court and at the same time officially on record she is unaware of your suit.
8) Then without delay she will approach police station and fire 498A, 406, DP-3,4 and full family pack of criminal cases. with very ordinary bribe she will initiate the police actions against the husband and his family. Then he has no option but to run for AB. RCR summons are still not received.
9) Now in second lot she will file PWDVA case and CrPC. 125 or /and HAMA 18 against the husband. RCR summons are still not received by wife.
10) Poor husband has to appear in all matters and he will realise that he is entangled into around 4 or 5 good litigations and his RCR suit is still pending at a stage where wife had not received summons officially.
11) By the way all this will happen in 10 to 15 days of wife's knowing about your RCR suit. so nothing much can be done to make sure that she receives the summons. on the other hand husband cant afford to do such tactics to evade summons as eparte orders can be passed against him. though there will be around 30 to 40 days for husband to appear before the courts as accused/respondent.
12) Now in such situation where will poor husband will use Use the Cross-Examination and evidecnes of RCR case in the on going 498A, DVC and CrPC-125 cases.