renewal of passport pending 498a

dear friends, 

Can anybody post some judgement of criminal court permitting for renewal of passport of person facing trial of 498a.

Thanks.

Please tell me how to.make passport in trial of 498a case new passport

Hi as my knowlege their no any judgement same that have prevent to you renewl your passport 

Dy Director

search google.

ss

interesting... 1st of all why do you need this court order?

dont look the issues in electronic microscope....

i am victim of 498 ...my case filed in 2013 still continuing.

my passport about to finish in august 2015 but i renwed it in march 2015 itself.

no one objected and nothing happen.

Inidans are made to find the way...rules are made to bend....if you are not aware of these find an agent...he will do for you.

just go for renwal it will be done happly.

good luck

Lawyer

Ms. Vidya,

This platform can not suggest/advise and encourage any of such illegal activity/ action, as suggested by you, which may help the 498a victim (anonymous author) to mend or break the law of the land or the rules framed by the authorties.

This is highly objectionable statement made by you. I join the experts to strongly condem your opinion and suggestion.

Advocate

Agree with Dr. JC Vashishta ji. No unethical / illegal advise from this platform should be initiated please.

FIN

Agreed with experts Dr. J.C.Vashista, Mr. Rajendra K Goyal.

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

I would suggest that when filling the passport form, you fill all the information correctly. A short Validity Passport would normally be issued to you subject to a court order allowing you to travel abroad.

Normally courts don't decline such applications when the crime is punishable by a sentence of less than 7 years. (As per S. 437 of CrPC, no conditions can be imposed)

You can get the information on  http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqMiscellaneous

I am quoting the relevant part.

• If a criminal case is pending against the applicant in any Court, he/she can be issued a passport subject to the condition that a written permission granted by the court allowing the applicant to travel abroad is enclosed. Normally a SVP valid for one year is issued, subject to conditions if any, mentioned in the Court order as per GSR 570 (E) dated 25 August, 1993.

Hope the information provided suffice.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

I endorse the vies of experts Dr Vashista, Mr. Rajendra K Goyal and Mr. Kumar Doab.  The replies of this sort may be avoided in future to maintain the sanctity of this portal. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x