Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KRS (software engineer)     06 March 2013

Reliving letter-uncollected

Hi,

One of my friend fresher joined in  MNC company  as a consultant he work for 10 months.suddenlty company  get many lose so asked to join some fresher to sister concern and some peoples layoff.he is one  of person get layoff but with in a day they collect  the ID cards and asked to sign a paper.he asked reliving letter they told we will give you soon.he came out he join next job there he no one ask about the pervious reliving letter since its small company.he also forget that.After 5 yrs back he got other job in MNC now they asking first company reliving letter.

he contacted first company regarding reliving letter document but they told its very old data we dont have  correct clearnece document with us so we cant provide like that.

If that company not provide document my friend lose his career and dream company offer.

So Please give how to handle this?  if after 4/5 yrs back we cant collect service letter?

Is there any law to get that?

Incase any one of missing his letter/document.company won't provide duplicate document to us on request?

Learning

5 Replies

KRS (software engineer)     06 March 2013

Yes Venkatesh he having offer letter and form 16 and he also went onsite UK he having entry in his passport.

he contacted his pervious employer from last 1 month they asked many question who working and now your team member are working or not like that.he send all details 

employee ID ,offer letter ,form 16 and  current employee who worked in same team.still said we don't have clearnce document with our any departments.its very old data. so we not sure we provide the document or not they still asking to wait one more week.he but he to join next week.almost one month gone.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 March 2013

have you meet the head of the department are the higher officials and what is the response 

take all the xexrox copies of that company you hold and discuss with hr department say the next day is joining date and talk sentimentally and take what all documents you require because if oppournity is missed you cannot gain again waiting for one month and not getting any thing is waste sit on their chairs and get what you want 

take if any senior who is their who you know in that company then meet him 

KRS (software engineer)     07 March 2013

Yes myself and my friend directly went to office one day, but we got bad response from HR. He said who told you to come here, I am not able meet you.

My friend sent many mail and one day HR called him, informed that since no seniors/senior manager from his team not working right now so they will not be able to provide and as well as they dont have the data about my friend in their system.

My friend  said if they relived as per company policy they would have all documents with them but they terminated him without any prior notice.

I dont know how come such big company[MNC] not having data with them?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 March 2013

age old trick.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register