LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rtvictory (no designation)     15 October 2011

Registering a builder buyer agreement

Looking for a lawyer based out of Noida Tehsil, who is well informed on registering a builder buyer agreement (someone who has done this before) and UP Agreement Act 2010.

Please send me the contact details ASAP.



 2 Replies

rtvictory (no designation)     15 October 2011

Sorry, please read this as  UP Apartment Act 2010 :-)

Trilok Nath Saxena (Lawyer)     16 October 2011

Any agreement to sale of immovable property in the State of UP is compelsuory registrable as per the amended laws. As your flat is an immovable property therefore get the sale agreement registered with concerned Sub-registerar. Yours T N saxena

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query