Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Sopariwala (others)     06 April 2011


Good Evening,

I have a query related to the registration of the flat,we have purchased the flat from the builder in the year 1996,so till dat we havent done a registration,during the time of purchase we had named under my grandfather's name and now we would like to get it transfered and also registered under my fathers name,but the problem is he is not ready to give the NOC for the same which can submitted to the concern dept for the flat getting registered,so is there a any way of getting my flat registered under my fathers name whitout getting NOC from my grandfather.



 2 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     06 April 2011

Dear Vishal

there is no need to get the noc from your grandfather for registration of Flat, there is no need of noc for regisrtation, the regn. dept  verify the title deed of your builder and the registration dept. no way concerned about the booking name. if the builder is ready to registered. if the builder is insisting for noc then you have to get the NOC from your grandfather.     

Vishal Sopariwala (others)     06 April 2011

dear ahmed

earlier builder did not helped for registering the flat thus we need to do the registration and according to the society firmed in our building as dey are asking den what is to be done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register