LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krutika   17 March 2017

Regarding relieving without completed notice period

Hello expert, i am working in private MNC pharmaceutical company and I had resigned from my post in first week of march. As per company policy i have 3 month notice period. Giving 3 month notice period is not possible from myside and also i have inform same to my HOD, but they are not ready to relieve me. I have already mentioned my last day in my resignation letter i.e. After one month date. And also same i initimated orally to my HOD also. If i stop attending company after 1 month in case company not ready to relive me than do i get relieving letter and my pending all due money from company.?

Learning

3 Replies

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     18 March 2017

As per your agreed contract of employment various clauses of its govern. Though, you have acepted 3 month notice period you need to inform the company well in advance. What, have been orally mentioned to your HR doesnot count before the court and company reserve its rights to sue you and may ask damages from you.

krutika   19 March 2017

As per appointment letter i have to give or serve 3 month notice period. I am ready to give notice period amount i.e. 2 month primary salary + i am ready to serve 1 month notice period.. I already inform company and mentioned in my resignation letter that I am ready to serve only 1 month notice period and if in case company not ready to relieve and if i will going to stop company after 1 month than in this case wether company bound to provide me relieving letter n my due amount after deduction of notice period amount.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 March 2017

These two threads may be merged.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=147981&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register