LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

The Other side of woman- crtics view

I have seen many critics made disparaging remarks aginst woman about 498A/DV and some says that only men have the duty to take of family and they are not humans and maintanace should not be given to wife ete etc

They are right in their perspective as without going through the other side they make their own decisions. I do have sympathy for all tose suffer by their wifes. But it need not to be ignored the other perspectives

1 Female foeticide, emotional imbalance among the family members which I don't want to repeat

2 Some says that they are weaker But its also not to be ignored about the physiological pain and othe bodily pain which woman have to undergo along with pregnancy and taking care of the children. All this have to be done by woman

3 The woman sacrifices her carrer for the sake of marraiage and diminshes her chances for growth. If she refused then she agin have to face the social stigma caused by society why she remain unmarried and have to bear with all kind of trauma in the society

4 eve teasing and other problems too prevail in the society such as explotation

If one see above all along with other prespectives which I have not revaled the attitude towards woman must have been some how changed by somce critics

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ms Liberal
"
I have seen many critics made disparaging remarks aginst woman about 498A/DV and some says that only men have the duty to take of family and they are not humans and maintanace should not be given to wife ete etc

They are right in their perspective as without going through the other side they make their own decisions. I do have sympathy for all tose suffer by their wifes. But it need not to be ignored the other perspectives

1 Female foeticide, emotional imbalance among the family members which I don't want to repeat

2 Some says that they are weaker But its also not to be ignored about the physiological pain and othe bodily pain which woman have to undergo along with pregnancy and taking care of the children. All this have to be done by woman

3 The woman sacrifices her carrer for the sake of marraiage and diminshes her chances for growth. If she refused then she agin have to face the social stigma caused by society why she remain unmarried and have to bear with all kind of trauma in the society

4 eve teasing and other problems too prevail in the society such as explotation

If one see above all along with other prespectives which I have not revaled the attitude towards woman must have been some how changed by somce critics
"

Bfore stating any thing. Kindly ste whether you are the married wife??

If not how can you say that women are illtreated by husband

The critics must have undergone with all this and are better position to make remarks

2 Like

(Guest)

Mr Anonymous if you write a story about a murderer do u have to commit a murder?

What a meaningless and funny question you have thrown to Ms Liberal!

(Guest)

i'm sure males can come up with equal or more number of sufferings. so do you want to make it a 'your pain vs my pain battle'? most of the time there is some reason.

Ms Liberal (others)     27 July 2011

@ Anonymous , I do have sympathy with you but my points are clear. It appaers that you have some anti femnistic attitude which I can not change by writing few words. It may also be possible that you are living alone and has develop negative feeling. This despite of this I fully regards you and your comment

I duly apologised you if I had made any wrong comment or hurt your sentiments

harmeet kaur chadha (student)     25 August 2011

mr.anonymous u should consult a gud psycologist .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register