Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     09 September 2010

Attention members

Dear respected members,

You are all aware that LCI is a public platform intended for discussion of various legal issues. Since legal issues are intricately woven with the society at large, every person will have a different perspective of law depending on the factual matrix involved in his own life. So what is good law to some may be bad for others, especially in a case of misuse. The glaring example being a dowry harassment case. 

However, we as respected members, are here to discuss these issues on a common platform and while doing so, we need to keep in mind not to hurt the sentiments of other fellow members. Exchanges made personally will only expose us in the public forum. A healthy discussion is always welcome but not any personal attacks merely because a member has a difference of opinion on an issue. Hence, kindly avoid personal attacks as this would definitely be not in our best interests and not going to get us any way except to the disrespect of our own fellow members. 

Over the last two years, all our members have contributed immensely to make this forum the largest in India making it useful and reliable for many a people from all parts of the country.This is only because of the significant contribution made by each one of you. 

Therefore all the members are requested not to post any derogatory or personal remarks against fellow members either in the forum or through personal messages, in order to take this forum to the next level. Any complaints received in this score against a member will be seriously taken note of and reviewed by the Admin for necessary action including banning the member from the site. 

Hope you all understand and co-operate. 

Regards,

ADmin 

Learning

55 Replies

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Dear Admin,

i think all the members do not post any derogatory or personal remarks but as we all are already aware all the fingers are not same.

1 out of 100 only may have such malafide intention and the only way out is to ban them   

Thanks and regards,

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     09 September 2010

Truly Appreciate the message !!!

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Right Message at the Right Time: truly appreciated.

2 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Forum should not be used to  hurt anybody. So many matters need to be discussed at large. Contributions though look simple, will help a lot. 

(Guest)

My heartest thanks for your wonderful forum.

I have accounts on youtube,ibibo,yahoo and rediff.I posted video on youtube,spread on different sites,and posted  views in text form on different web channels,the best thing about LCI is this that memebers of LCI are more mature and sensible.

With this post of admin,I came to know that we can contact very easily admin of LCI, a very good thing.

LCI is doind a great social work also,Indians are ,at this point of time,Law deprived people,if they become able to reach LCI,the picture of India may change in days.

I predict that LCI would be very very much popular in India and abroad.

1 Like

(Guest)

And this message from your side, is also in the well being of all of us,bravo.

1 Like

(Guest)

1. Absolutely.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 September 2010

good information to the members.

(Guest)

And how can I miss this opportunity of direct conversation with LCI Admn though I have nothing more to say except a BIG THANKS for keeping up the measures of equal democratic rights and freedom of expression to all the citizens of our democratic nation.  DRF SALUTE to the LCI founders !!!

Ms. Aishwarya,  we, first myself and than you, have posted address to LCI  in morning at near 8:30 and within hours your problem reached & attended by LCI Admn.  So feel free in contributing your best to the society through this democratic platform of LCI.

If you have got anymore problem after these two PMs please put up here for perusal of LCI Admn. and all of us.  

Today I read in daily newspaper and statement by Mr. Pratyush Sinha, retiring CVC, wherein he said that 1/3 Indians are corrupt i.e. 40 crore people.  My personal experience is that women wheresoever are in governance or in administration are comparatively fair and they do not involve in corruption generally.  Hence, women should be always appreciated to come up and so we will ever like you to remain an active member here in LCI and contribute your view freely & fairly.

This is the all spirit of LCI, I believe.

Thanks LCI Admn. for quick response. 

4 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     09 September 2010

balanced view point, right job done Sir.

1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 September 2010

Such things are seen to be  happening in discussions  in respect of matrimonial issues. Discussions should be made in healthy spirit keeping in mind that every person has his/her own views. so in case there is difference of opinion then, making personal attacks on each other is really derogatory to the forum. 

5 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

thanks. very right adv archana.

you reached to the key point.

making personal attacks on each other is really derogatory to the forum. 

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     09 September 2010

Here all are giving their valuable time to provide knowledge to others and at the same time absorbing information from others.Even though every one knows about how to  be in a public forum but just as a reminder and a precaution . It is a good and right message.

3 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

I do agree with Hon. Admin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register