Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Mishra (Service)     03 September 2008

Misuse of domestic voilance act

Hi,

I am afraid of being misuse of domestic voilance act  and other acts made for protecting women's like 498A, dowery etc.Please help me in this regard. I got married and it happens 5 months only. My wifes behaviour in the home is very abnormal. She is doing this all deliverately. I have flat in allahabd. My parents are staying over their along with my brother. My wife wants me to sell that flat. She wants to purchase flat here in NCR region with my support. I am ready for each and every thing. Even though she has beaten me, her father misbehaves with me. He abuses me, to my family members.They have torchered me mentally and and physically. I am afraid of my life. All law's are in favour of womens. My wife is collecting evedences against me, taking me in confidence and this all happening from very begining after my mairrage. To me this all looks to be in very well planned way. What is her ultimate intension, i am not able to understand. Property can be one of the reasons. I had asked her many times, that if u r not happy with me, even after giving my 100% in all respect for her, then give ur consent. She is not even ready for that. what shal i do in this regard. Please help me. I am very much torchered.

Learning

3 Replies

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     04 September 2008

Where have further posts from this site gone?

ARVIND JAIN (Advocate)     13 February 2009

IF NO MISDDEED NO EVIDENCE CAN BE COLLECTED. THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PRESPECTIVE TO SEE THE SITUATION IN A SINGLE DIAMENTION. TRY TO LOOK FROM WIFE'S ANGEL ALSO.

Vardhaman Magdum (ADVOCATE)     13 October 2009

I agree with the opinion given by Adv. Arvind Jain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register