LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

WAHID MIRZA   20 November 2018

Quashing or discharge

false case registered on me i have some documents evidence also so can i go for quashing in high court directly or i have to try discharge first in magistrate court ?

Learning

12 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 November 2018

Anything can be said after scrutinizing the documents of case.  

umesh bhandare   21 November 2018

listen if case at trail stage high court can pass order to lead your case in lower court and prove the innocence there then the charges will automatically discharge

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2018

High court will remand back to u to trial court so face trial court proceedings if it comes against u then appeal to higher court. If u directly approach waste of time and money

High court will remand back to u to trial court so face trial court proceedings if it comes against u then appeal to higher court. If u directly approach waste of time and money

TGK REDDI   21 November 2018

Evidence is of no consequence for Quash.    Vexation and frivolousness are the grounds for it.

Applying for Discharge is proper and, what's more, inexpensive.

WAHID MIRZA   21 November 2018

So discharge application in magistrate court is better for me sir ?

TGK REDDI   22 November 2018

Yes.    A Criminal Miscellaneous Petition is appropriate.     This's easy, inexpensive and quick results can be expected.

If the Court doesn't pass Order in favour of you, you can move a higher Court.

Yes.    A Criminal Miscellaneous Petition is appropriate.     This's easy, inexpensive and quick results can be expected.

I beg the pardon of the readers of my Reply.     I don't know why it's repeated.

I beg the pardon of the readers of my Reply.     I don't know why it's repeated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register