Hello Experts and Friends,
In Domestic Violence Case Interim order has been passed by the Magistrate 3 months back i.e. 2016.
1. In order magistrate as mentioned saying that every month on 10th I have to pay wife Rs:7000.
2. I am trying to pay Rs:3000 every month on DVC dates. But my wife is rejected to take the amount, the same has been mentioning by magistrate in the docket that accused is ready to pay the money but petitioner is not willing to take it.
3. Mean while opposite lawyer has filed Arrears petition saying that husband as to pay arrears from date of application filed. I filed counter to the petition of opposite lawyer.
4. But today that is March 1 2016 magistrate as asked me to pay the full amount other wise she do want to give permission to cross examination PW1" i.e. Magistrate told she will forfeit the cross examination until arrears payed to wife by husband.
5. Magistrate given me time to decide wheather I am paying full amount or not, after discussing with my lawyer I told I am not ready to pay full amount, because I do have job and each time I am trying to pay 3000 rupees.
6. Magistrate (Clerk) after 20 minutes called my name, asked whether I am paying or not... my lawyer said to court I am ready to pay the maount of rs:3000 every month so magistrate did not listened to my lawyer and magistrate as order in DVC PW1 cross examination is forfeited, call for further evidence.
7. At this moment what I have to do? I am ready to go for the appeal in sessions regardining this cross examination. If I pay the full amount then only Magistrate gives permission to cross examination.
Pls experts and friends what I have to do at this moment.
Thanking you in anticipation