LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun Garg (no)     09 September 2021

Pvt. Company Address Change


A pvt. company has submitted affadivit with labor department that their office stands closed as of Jan 2020, but as per MCA the address is shown as active and in their ITR filings for FY 19-20, submitted on 30 Dec 2020 they have shown the same address.

Can a company do this, if no what laws have they violated.

Also I need a good lawyer who can help me recover my money from Company under companys low / Labor law in South Delhi,
Please suggest.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query