LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     06 May 2013

Property share for illegal wifes daughter

Hi All,

1. We belongs to ISLAMIC community.

2. My cousin father passed away recently. My cousin has mother, two married sisters. (all these people belongs to islamic community)

3. Whe my cousin father was alive, he maintained an illegal relation with a married HINDU women. 

4. My cousin father maintained his illegal affair for about 18 years. 

5. This illegal women has two sons from her husband and also one daugher from my cousin father. Now her daughter is about 16 years old.

6. Now my cousin father passed away.

7. Now the illegal women demanding share  for her daugher in the property of my cousin father.

8. Is her demands works in the court?

9. The illegal woment didnt taken divorce from her husband. The illegal women didnt married my cousin father.

10. In the above scenario, to what extent the illegal women demand works in the court?








 2 Replies

Umesh Bhatt (advocate)     06 May 2013

yes she can demand in the you's property.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     06 May 2013

Dear Mastan, As per your query, daughter does n't have right over the property being illicit child both in hindu law as well as Muslim Law. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate 9811210505

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register