My question is little complex. so i am putting in points
1. My grandfather died in 1967 and my father grandfather was alive till that time. since then we shifted to delhi. My father grandfather was having self acquired property and was also having 2 sons and 2 daughters . My father grandfather has done a registered will in 1969 in the name of father's chacha ji stating that 2/3 of total area is belonged to him and 1/3 will be given to us so that we can stay over there and we can stay till my father's chacha ji willing to do so. Till that time we were having 1/3 of possession
2. In 1971, we got the half possession of the area as oral family settlement. In 1977, all legal heirs has done a relinquishment deed in favour of My father and my father chacha's ji giving them 1/2 to each other.
3. Then My father's chacha ji got expired in 1994 leaving 2 sons and 2 daugthers.My father'chacha ji legal heir has done a relinquisment deed of whole plot in the name of there 2 sons and then son A has given the Power of Attorney to Son B.
4. Son B has now destroying and constructing the home in there half. So we want to get the title in our name of our half property.
5. One more thing i want to say we have possession of 1/2 property since 1977 and my father has done mutation in his name since 1997
Please guide how we can tackle through this problem and how we can get our half share