Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit patil (T.S A.)     14 May 2010

Property Dispute (Inam - III) Maharashtra

Hi All,

I am from Maharashtra, This is about Trust land porperty (Inam-III).

Since around 1927 my grandfather was cultivating the turst property and after his death my father is cultivating the same land.

There is a letigation as in some person illigally purchased part of the land from one of trustees without taking permission from my father who is a PROTECTIVE TANENT in the same property. and the case has been files and the court declared that its illigal purchase and that person has been fined.

Now my father wants to purchase the land from trust. So the court mentiioned that the trust need to place a tender notice for purchse of the land and the highest bid will get the land. My father also can palce the tender bid.

However the court also mentioned that my father being PROTECTIVE TANENT, he will get first preference to purchse the land. As in if other tender bid is higher than my fathers bid, and if my father can pay the highest bid amount he can purchse the property. And if not then he will get 60% of the bid amount as he is PROTECTIVE TANENT in the same property.

The court also mentioned that even if my father purchses the land he has to pay only 40% to the trust and keep the 60% as he is PROTECTIVE TANENT.

So I would like to know if this is correct as per the law and can be done.

OR if there is any other option available.

PLEAS HELP ME TO KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS & REGARDS.

ROHIT.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     15 May 2010

it is perfectly correct.

1 Like

rohit patil (T.S A.)     17 May 2010

THANKS....THANKS...THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP.

REGARDS,

ROHIT PATIL.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 May 2010

ur father can paticipate in tender. if he does not wish to partcipate he can take objection to the price of tender. thirdly his tenancy right will remain intact irrespective to change of owner.

1 Like

rohit patil (T.S A.)     18 May 2010

Thats really again a great news for me.

Thank you very much. Sir.

Rohit Patil.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register