Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohan ramteke (someone)     04 August 2009

possession

Dear All,

Is possession letter mandatory?

We have bought this house and paid all the money to the seller.

He is delaying to hand over possession letter to us.

what action can we legally take against him through society,police complaint and registrar.

pls reply

THX

ROHAN RAMTEKE

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

you may file an application before the local police station for delivery of possession of said flat. else you may file a complaint against the landlord before the  Hon'ble JMFC under various section of IPC

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2009

why don't u go for suit for possession on the basis of the regd., sale deed of the property?. In my opinion police complaint is harrassment to you only, they are money minded people, if you gives the complaint it is festival for the police to grab money from you.  They cannot be believed.

rohan ramteke (someone)     04 August 2009

Dear Navin,

Thx very much for ur reply.Im not aware of JMFC so could you kindly elaborate on it.

And if i go for JMFC how long is the procedure and how do i go about it.

Can i complaint to society or take objection through society.

stanley verghese (Manager)     29 June 2010

I have been asked by my lending bank to submit the possession letter/certificate for a flat i have purchased from a builder. The builder gave me a letter but the bank rejected the same saying that the possession certificate is not in an acceptable format. I was wondering if any of the learned members of this website can kindly assist in providing me a suitable format for a possession certificate for a flat i have purchased from a builder. Thank you for your kind assistance in this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More