Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police not arresting my in laws because of anticpatory bail

Page no : 2

Northern Queen (Manager)     19 November 2013

Dear AMbi - first, let me say you did not state this information in your initial post - all you said was 'dowry case' and get them arrested.  Do not criticise others when it was your fault for not giving enough information in the first place, so get off your high horse princess tippy toes.

You apparently do not realise that your post comes accross to people as being 'vengeful' on your husband and elderly parents. 

Personally, i could'nt care less about your morals - you are nobody to me.  However,  i do care about how elderly people are treated in society by women like you,and your attitude stinks.

Whatever you say these people have done, you went into this marriage with your eyes open - do not cry wolf now that things have gone pear shaped.  If you are a real victim of 498a abuse, then truth will prevail always.

You claim that your husband and in laws are trying to escape the country - they need to seek permission from the court for this.

Don't look back in anger at these people, seek mutual divorce and remarry.  Hopefully your next husband will be a good man.

Peace and love to you.

alia_alian (journalism)     19 November 2013

Pyare bhaiyo aur Behno!

'

'

Agar apke upar kisine jhuthi case dala hain toh uske liye court aur bhagwan hain.Agar ye ladki, matlab AmBi apne in laws ko punish karna chahti hain to aap logo ko kya problem hain?Kya aaplog jante hain ki uska case jhutha hain ya sachcha?Kripaya kisiko advice dene se pehle apne aap ko uske jagah rakh kar parakh le.

Dhanyavad!

1 Like

Dear AMbi - first, let me say you did not state this information in your initial post - all you said was 'dowry case' and get them arrested.  Do not criticise others when it was your fault for not giving enough information in the first place, so get off your high horse princess tippy toes.

You apparently do not realise that your post comes accross to people as being 'vengeful' on your husband and elderly parents. 

Personally, i could'nt care less about your morals - you are nobody to me.  However,  i do care about how elderly people are treated in society by women like you,and your attitude stinks.

Whatever you say these people have done, you went into this marriage with your eyes open - do not cry wolf now that things have gone pear shaped.  If you are a real victim of 498a abuse, then truth will prevail always.

You claim that your husband and in laws are trying to escape the country - they need to seek permission from the court for this.

Don't look back in anger at these people, seek mutual divorce and remarry.  Hopefully your next husband will be a good man.

Peace and love to you.

Babajikathullu (Owner)     19 November 2013

Alia ji...ek baari..false case ke chakkar main jail jaayie...Harrasment dekhiye....jin boys ne apne parents ko kho diya due to depression of false cases...tab aapne aap ko uss jagar rakh kar dekhi..aapka answer mil jayega.....

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 November 2013

Dear Ambi,

You are extremely wrong on your figures. Brides are not burnt every minute in India. You need to brush up your skills and the actual stats MAM !!!

As per NCRB, 1684 cases have been convicted for dowry death cases in 2012. 24418 people were arrested in 2012 for dowry death allegations. For more details pls see the link here:- 

https://parthasadhukhan.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/dowry-death-and-bride-burning-in-india/dowry-death-rti/#main

And, let me tell you 1 thing more, you must visit NCRB website and you will learn that every 9 minute, a husband commits suicide in INDIA. Thanks to our ABLA NARIS who force them to do so ....

Mere crying is not enough, you need to know the real truth. Just saying that bride is burnt every minute is not enough as many cases are false in suicide and so called dowry death cases. There are various/several reasons behind that so.

Dont just put your finger on button, learn to take it through with your knowledge.

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL , whosoever is true in your case and GOD WILL STANDBY that person !!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : AMbi

Dear Helping Hand, you seem to be one of those typical patriarchial people who believe women should be named and shamed just because she is asking for justice against tyranny. You may have been implicated in a false case, but you are doing nothing different from your wife by falsely accusing another woman and with such foul langauge.

Dear Mentally insane Ambi: On the one hand you thank me for the reply I have given and on the other you talk like this.

This shows you are a mentally challenged person, who does not know what your are talking.  Where is the foul language I do not understand.

This is the reply which I posted above: whose link is.. this.. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/modify_message.asp?msg_id=416672

women should be name and shamed?  HUH.  Tera dimaag toh theek he ?

Maybe you escaped from NIMHANS mental hosptial or from Agra mental hospital, hindustan ka sabse bada pagalkhana Agra mein he.  Better get treated yourself as you really need medical help.

BUT STILL, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU THAT.. IF YOU HAVE FILED 498A ON YOUR HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS.  BE DOUBLY SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE PROOF TO NAIL THEM.  IF NOT, YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR IN-LAWS WILL NAIL YOU, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO TIME BEHIND BARS FOR A GOOD 7 YEARS FOR LYING UNDER OATH AND ALSO PAY A FINE OF Rs 50000 or both.

AMbi (None)     19 November 2013

Thankyou all for all the replies. Now that I know that my in-laws and husband will require permission from the court before fleeing the country, I feel there is scope for some justice.

AMbi (None)     19 November 2013

My apologies Helping Hand. A mistake from my side, I meant it for Deeply Hurt. I have modified the post accordingly.

(Guest)

You already got freedom right then what more you need? If AB is granted to ur in-laws then fight it out in the court till the end of the cases.

Wish you all the best.

PS: One thing I don't understand is still after so called dowry demands from ur husband and inlaws, how could you still wish to live with your husband. In your brief, you said he is not willing to take you, which means that you are willing to live with him right? how?

These laws are not kids play, they are not for revenge. That is the reason SC directed that mere dowry demand doesn't constitute conviction. I understand you are hurt but still you may be misusing a section. I would have appreciated you if you have not said that stmt. Anyway I hope truth prevails and the real culprit suffer.

AB is RIGHT of the accused like you believe that 498a is your right. Law should be same for everyone.

(Guest)

For viewers reference Ambi's previous thread:

Hi All,

Me and my husband have been seperated for close to 9 months now (We have been living apart for close to 1 year because of an accident to me). My husband left me and further vacated our marital home without informing me. A few months later he filed for divorce on grounds on mental cruelty. The case is now in mediation. Although my husband and his family have harrassed me and my family, we have not filed any case against them as we are seeking reconcilation.

My husband is refusing reconcilation but in the mediation session has openy threatened me that he will make every allegation against me and keep the case running so that he has to neither live with me nor will he let us live in peace and grant a divorce.  I do not know what to do. All I want is if he does want a divorce then atleast he should return all my jewellery and other household appliances and let go but he is very adamant and is expecting fat returns for himself and his family in return for a divorce.

Please advice on the following:

1. What are my options now? i am not very keen on filing any further cases as I am tired of simply roaming in courts and getting dates and it has drained my financial resources considerably.

2. Is there any provision for court ordered counselling? The mediator in my case has refused to even advice him although he has made such threats in open.

3. What is the role of a mediator? Is she only for preparing an agreement or can she also play a more active role towards resolving the issue?

4. Is it possible to have the mediator changed? Can anyone please suggest an impartial and just mediator in bangalore mediation centre?

Thanks,

Ambi.

(Guest)

Her husband filed divorce on "mental cruelty"(He must be having good grounds LOL) and then she filed 498a complaint on entire family.

Now :-)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : AMbi

My apologies Helping Hand. A mistake from my side, I meant it for Deeply Hurt. I have modified the post accordingly.

Hope you take this in the right way.

Not able to get along with, greedy inlaws, greedy husband, powerful inlaws who can get away with whatever they have done, basic adjustment problems, all of them or any of them I have stated above etc.

One thing is for sure, life wont have that meaning if there are such problems.  Of course, there is law and order, there are laws to help both women and men.

But you lady, have lesser shelf-life.  Women can fool around [read it roaming around court halls] for say till 35 years of age max.  Men can fool around till 45 when it comes to marital disputes, but one thing both men and women forget is, the prime time would be lost roaming around courts.

Filing a 498a coz ur aggreived is one thing, but once you do it, you are blacklisted in the matrimonial market, suppose if you want a new partner in the future.  Then people wont do case study as to what happnd with previous marriage etc, once they come to know  that you had filed a 498a or a DV case, there wont be any takers for you, unless until someone genuinely falls in love with you, head over heels and wants to marry you.

You have already done one mistake.  In-laws and husband guilty or not, easily both you and your husband will lose 5-6 years trying to prove who is right and who is wrong.  In the end you wont get justice, he wont fall to your feet if he has done something wrong, nor will you fall to his feet if you have done something wrong.

Dont waste time in litigation.  Take MCD, claim some money in lumpsum for your future, and move ahead in life.  Remember, TIME n TIDE wait for none.

Deeply Hurt (PM)     19 November 2013

Why is it so hard for people to understand that if your partner is not compatible with you, all you need to do is mutually agree to separate and go your own ways. But most of the girls resort to such cheap tactics of dragging their in-laws to police station, trying to get them arrested etc etc which will not give them any kind of "justice" but only make the third-parties like police, advocates etc have a fun time on your expense!

We are living in the 21st century for crying out loud, so if your marriage has failed try to settle it amicably or move on to find your next partner - if you feel inclined so or live alone - nobody is gonna question you!

For eg, if you get into a job in a company and then you feel you do not fit in there (for any reason, like job role not matching your skills or exploitation by your seniors or just don't like the pay) you dont go about filing a case against the company asking them to be arrested or anything, do you? You merely look out for another job, tender your resignation and move on! Why don't you do the same in your marriage - if it has failed just move on, instead of trying to get 'justice against tyranny'.

Lady, if indeed such atrocities of abuse have been committed against you by your in-laws or H, you can file these woman-friendly 498a case (which you've already done), it would ensure whoever has committed the crime would be penalized by law. Even after filing such cases, asking for your H & in-laws to be arrested is nothing but spiteful revenge to soothe your inflated ego!

Now even if they do get arrested, it would be for a few days or so, before they get a bail & come out. So will this short period of arrest give you 'justice against tyranny' ???

Its because of this I say a girl looking out for such cheap tactics is nothing but a PATHETIC LOSER!!!

If  for this comment you call me "typical patriarchial people" - so be it.

fighting back (exec)     19 November 2013

ambi...you are just a pathetic looser, who wants to 'win' by putting your inlaws behind bar for a few days.....cheap tactics..feel sorry for you

Don't feel sorry for Princess Tippy Toes - she know's what she is doing.  Women like her will always try to pervert the course of justice just to extract money.

@AMbi - once AB is given, then your case is weak.  Say goodbye to the 'huge payout' and the lavish lifestyle you so desperately crave from your divorce.  You ain't going to get a dime princess!!  You're a laughing stock on here.

Can't stop laughing at this stupid woman!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register