Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu Vardhan   20 September 2021

Police clearance certificate

can i get police clearance certificate when fir under sec498a is registered. I have got bail stating that there is no material evidence from high court. now chargesheet is also filed.I need police clearance certificate for going abroad for a new job. she has also filed a dvc in court. these are all false complaints. kindly advice.

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     20 September 2021

The FIR case u/s 498 A IPC is pending before High Court or Trail Court of Magistrate as you have stated, inter alia, that, "....that there is no material evidence from high court..."?? What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer engaged for contesting case(s) filed against you?

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2021

Is such a condition (as to police clearance certificate) imposed while granting bail? If not, why you require such a certificate?

Vishnu Vardhan   23 September 2021

I require pcc for my job purpose. I am afraid this fir will reflect in my pcc.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2021

If so, the only option for you is to get discharge from the trial court or approach the High to get the the FIR quashed. However, this is possible only in exceptional cases where the charge report, taken as a whole and accepted in its entirety, does not constitute the offences alleged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query