LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     11 July 2013

Please guide

Dear Friends,

I am fighting a divorce case on physical and mental cruelty commited by wife. On many occassions I had to inform police and women organizations in writting and obtained receipt copies with their seal and signatires..Now in the Evidence I have EXHIBITED the copies of the letters but the court has refused to accept the same. I am at a loss why this is so and what can be done. This is highly injustice. Kindly guide me.



 6 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     11 July 2013

Not surprising as the law favours women rather than a man! What reason was given by the court for not accepting the documents? What does you lawyer say?


Dear manku,

Kindly furnish the following:

1. Do  your complaints written in the police station as general dairy report (GDR)?

2. Which women organizations you have given complaints? it is waste of time if you have done from your side,you might have done from your mother or sister's side.

3. you missed for human rights organization and SSP,PC and Informatory to cjm


Kindly pm me your case as i could be helpful to you as iam going with the same case.



A sufferer...

Hemang (Advocate)     11 July 2013

The Court can not refuse to accept the document. The document that is relied upon by you has to be proved by leading evidence. Ask your lawyer to do it.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 July 2013

again submit the those evidences again to the court and try to agrue on that issue by your lawyer because with those evidence you can win the case only on merits 

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     12 July 2013

1. Yes GD entered

2. Local organizations. from me, my mother and sisters as well.

3. informed Human Right also .


MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     12 July 2013

Thanks all.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads