LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

passed 12th two times

sir, I passed 12th in year 2008 with 40% from bihar board. i was not satisfied with result and hence desided to reappear for class 12th. so i registerd from different college as a private candidate. then i passed ckass 12th with 65% in 2009. i never used 2008 marksheet. i did graduation on behalf of 2009 marksheet. my question is that will it creat any problem if i have passed class 12th from other college under private category. please help me .... thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

It is heard of: For Improvement of marks, candidiate can take available options.

The manner aqdopted by you is not heard of.

You may check with Board.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 May 2017

1.  The "passing certificate" of 2008 becomes infructuous AFTER issue of "passing certificate" of 2009.

2.  HENCEFORTH, the "passing certificate" of 2009, must be used, for all legal purposes, whatsoever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

You may be asked to explain the gap.

(Guest)
kumar doab sir, your information is very informative and practical.. i caught ur hint.. now i am feeling relax.. one thing i would like to know that is if i use 2009 passing certificate then it would be safe 100%?? i may need ur legal support in future...so please send ur detail....I contacted some senior professor. all of them said that there would not be any problem.. no body will ask about 2008. thanks a lot

(Guest)
a lot of thanks to Hemant Agarwal sir. U have answered what I wanted .. so I should concentrate on my career rather than worrying for certificate? yes. I will not use 2008 in future...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register