LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav negi ( graduate)     19 December 2014

Parents beat their daughter every time,her health is falling

She is 17 years old. name: nupur (imaginery name) recently studying  in a school. lives in city: dehradun, state: uttarakhand..i am a friend of her (age 22). She is very good and kind hearted  girl but her parents are opposite to her... they beat her...not like parents..but like devil..she is not adopted,,but parents treat like she is adopted. from morning to night she continously works like a machine...even she doesn't get a time to complete her school homework...because as she came to home after school...nupur mom used to order her the daily house work which the housewife's do...her mom treat her as she was made up of metal or machine not a human...every time abuse her and harraas her by saying a very cheap vulgar things...sometimes the conditions get become so worse that nupur parents kicks nupur from outside the house for whole night...one days she called women protection cell toll free number from my advice...but nothing happened..one guy and girl from police came and said nothing to her mom and father "ULTA NUPUR SE YE KEH KAR GAYE KEE GHAR PAR RAHO HUM KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTE ABHI TUM NABAALIG HO" ....after this incidence they continously torture her..nupur tell me that she would like to prefer taking poision rather to face her parents...sometimes when she tell me the whole story and when i see her situation...the marks on her face and her falling health.....i  cry so badly when i return to home...i talk to one lawyer and he told me that you can't do anything because she is below 18 age and if you will try to save her then her parents will make an FIR against you because under18 age of her daughter, court will hear the parents thoughts only.....what the shameful condition we the citizens of india sees through our eyes and can't do anything...i see every day from my eyes what she is facing.due to her family conditions her health is falling too fast....but can't do anything..she remains ill most of the times but her mom never treat her...never gave a medicines...its me when i got a time i buy the medicines for her...and i have to do this very siliently because if her parents know this...they would kill her......IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP IN THIS MATTER????????????????????

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 December 2014

Help her on humanitary grounds. and give a complaint to Women welfare department in that state. They takes action. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2014

Take the support of women' organisation and lodge a complaint with state women welfare commission and get her rescued from the atrocious clutches of her cruel parents.

vaibhav negi ( graduate)     25 December 2014

any online channel or website? so that she could express her all happened situations like complete form filling her problem

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2014

There are many social networks like facebook etc., where you can bring such issues to the knowledge of general public for awareness and solutions through one or the other person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register