LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

order VII rule2R/W sec.26of CPC from my husband

hello sir/madam. my self ayesha w/o Junaid imran .we married on 5th June 2016.after marrieage he was tortured me for dowry .and suddenly he planned for another marriage and after marriage he stays with me only 6months during my pregnancy he and his elder sister beated me and my Hubie left and ran away. he is staying in Banglore since 1 and Half year .I searched to him he changed everything address mobile no .after that I had Bata shop that belongs to my husband .he tried every thing to take this shop but between he came and broken locks and everything took along him.but I spend the money for this shop .now he filed a case on me and father,brother,regarding he wants injection order on this rented shop.he is not seeing me and my daughter. so I filed a maintenance case on him.he is not taking notice and not
attending this case can judge give permission to him for injection order. please sujest me what can I do.becs I'm poor I don't have any income sourse.


 2 Replies   06 July 2018

please sujest me regarding this issue

AFZAL VOHRA (Civil & Revenue Lawyer)     13 August 2018

Hi Ayesha, 

You must visit your area's collector and seek legal aid help from him. Ask for a lawyer from government to fight case on bhealf of you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query