LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     01 June 2014

On will.need advice

dear members!

kindly enlighten me on the process to make a will.further i wish to know,if the husband of a female employee is alive,can she deprive him of her property by bequeathing all her property to her child by will?



 2 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     01 June 2014

yes , if the property is self earned by her and the same were in her name then she has all rights over them she can make her will and can give all her properties in favour to her child .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 June 2014

Will can be written on a plane paper, no stamp paper and its registration is required.Two witnesses signature whose presence  testator sign the will is essential.If the property is wife's self acquired then she has every right to sale, gift, or transfer the same to any one as per her wish.she can bequeath the property to her child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query