Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Not getting relieving letter

Page no : 2

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     23 December 2020

Originally posted by : somil verma

Hello sir, requesting your view on this scenario. I tried to contact the company again, so I do not have to go through sending a legal notice. And still didn't hear anything from them. Now one official from the company told me to call the directors directly but they still are not responding to ask for the letter once and contact only for the letter right now because that is main for me at the moment . She told me they might prove that i didn't serve the notice period and that is why i am not paid yet. And i did returned their assets on the same day they asked me to.

I currently have my resigning letter sent on mail on 15 Aug, 2020, on which the company's HR responded with my last working day. Then on the last working day i also i have screenshot of the company's HR chat, dated 14 oct saying it is my last day today. I also  have a mail reply from one of the directors of the company saying i am blocked due to client of the project i worked on not processing the payment. 

So will that be enough to prove that i have not got my dues, that are left from the company. 
You do not have to prove that you have not got any payment. It is for the company to prove that they have made the payment.

Due to their delay in providing my dues and letter, I lost my job and have been under critical pressure since and this got me very sick, increasing BP. 

Reply in bold.

Legal course that needs to be taken has already been explained to your by several learned members. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register