Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit D Gandhi   03 December 2017

Non issue of experience certificate & deduction of payment

Dear Sir,

I had been working with a Project ,Management Consulting ( Employer Office is located in Vashi)  representing Authority Engineer for a Bridge Project in Goa. The project is for MORTH department( Central Government). Due to my personal reasons I had resigned from my post as AGM on 31 August 2017. During working I made expenses for travelling from Company guesthouse to Work site to & fro from my Pocket. The teamleader had given verbal clearance & approved my reimbursement sheet. 

Till date I have not yet received my last month salary along & my travelling expenses.  I had spoken with the Human Resource department regarding the same , They have not approved my full expenses & had asked me to accept the amount. I have yet not received experience certificate from the company for the works carried out during my tenure. 

I would request this forum members to guide me & help me  to get justice from the employer.

Regards,

Ajit Gandhi

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 December 2017

Refer your appointment letter rules & regulations. Accordingly send a legal notice to the employer. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2017

Have you received the FnF sheet?

It usually contains narration of DOJ, LWD.

Have you received the offer letter, appointment letter, salary slip of each month, acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, Form16, PF number/ESIC number  (if eligible and applicable) ………..etc All of these and/or along with copy of resignation, POD, I.Card copy….can suffice as good as Experience Letter…

Did you resign with immediate effect ot tender notice of resignation as per contract of employment?

Do you have copy of Reimbursement sheet?

You have erred by believing the verbal clearance.

Is the boss not agreeing to give in writing that he/she approved it?

Is he/she an authority to approve?

If all eligibilities for claim of fare/TA/DA are not supplied in writing to employee, employee should ask for it in writing under proper acknowledgment, in advance, and get it.

If there is anything that is not covered in writing employee should get in writing.

If an expense is to be made for company employee should ask and get Imprested Cash and submit bills under proper acknowledgment with a copy to self.

Why is HR declining to supply any of the above mentioned docs and pay the dues if these are legitimate and/or refuse in writing?

You can write under proper acknowledgment to HR person if HR person is designated official keeping Boss in loop and approach good offices of appointing authority, MD, CEO.

The FnF sheet would be having computation of all payables by employer to employee e.g; earned wages, allowances/incentives/reimbursements/OT/performance pay/leave encashment/bonus etc etc and payables by employee to employer or deductions if any e.g; notice pay, staff loan  etc etc and thus final amount payable by employer to employee or by employee to employer…

Experience certificate/Service Certificate should be issued to all employees.

Try to resolve by your own skills and amicably.

Try to get waiver of notice pay from good offices, if it applies in your case and was not served.

If you are unable to rsolve the matter in your favor to your satisfaction then you may lean on a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity pecializing in service matters and having successful track record. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register