Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No action by police on 498a FIR

Page no : 3

Sidharth   19 April 2016

DB (Other)     19 April 2016

@Sidharth...not agreed not disagreed from your point. I do not know you might be betrayed by a truly crooked girl. My point was to say...do not go by survey or statistic if you are right fight on merit, it's applicable for both male or female.

In our case, my sister inlaw's never beaten my sister but taunting and spoken words leave permanent scares on your heart. It happens only when one party try to show their supremacy on another. They do not want to forget some bad experience from girls side. She was so depressed that she told me she might end up her life and then we take the matter seriously. And you know today they are not accepting the facts which are on records. Merely not able to prove something do not mean it is false and fabricated. How can we imagin to start collecting proofs from begining to frame in laws.  Girls often realised after 5 to 6 months. Even though if she found something incorrect she was trained to accept all those harrasment as norms like "chinta mat karana beti, hamare saath bhi yesa hota tha, lekin baad main sab thik ho jata hai".

I have read DV clauses and found any action which is not good towards a human beings/race has been captured as DV offence. Which should be. There is nothing incorrect. But equally agreed in some cases girls have ill will but it should be clubed under any criminal which will always exists in any society.

For India Domestic Violance has reduced a lot. It's misuse also can not be denied. But still it should be there.

Sidharth   19 April 2016

I've not stated anything. I quoted what supreme court said.

There is difference " case not proved " and " fabricated case" . Every one knows 498a and Dv are most misused law. 

498a means danger to life because of dowry. How can you say girls don't have proof of that. Taunting does not come under 498a.

Taunting is cruelty only for the purpose of divorce and not criminal

DB (Other)     19 April 2016

I hope our discussion would help readers of Lawyersclub.com.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register