Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No action by police on 498a FIR

Page no : 2

Navneet Singh   26 February 2016

@niki - Exactly now days 98.2% Fake cases of Dowery and 73% Fake cases of Rape filled by Cinderella as per NCRB data ..... How fake you girls are .... why you marry or giving commitment if you are not able to continued ......

Helpmeoutplz (N/a)     26 February 2016

Thanks niki :) Navneet sir....We girls are able to fulfill what we commit,suppose if ur sis on my place navneet sir...wht u ll suggest her ???? Dailogue delivery is easy to smone else but think of smone close of urself at my place..... thn give any suggestion plz.....i need support not arguments. . .i solely knows what i faced there.

First thing as per Arnesh Kumar Judgment - Less than 7 years of imprisonment, police will not send him/her in jail. police have to serve 41a notice and if police think that accused will do something wrong then they arrest with the order of District Magistrate. Second thing - taali ek hath se nahi bajati ..... rest you are intelligent Faith in Judiciary, after 15-20 years truth will come ( because District Court - 5-6 years, Session Court - 4-5 Years, High Court - 4-5 Years and Supreme Court - 4-5 Years ) Enjoy your ego and punish

A walk alone (-)     26 February 2016

@navneet sir why you think all girls are fake? Tell me what you will do if some beats you tortured you first tolerant then what? Every tolerance is a limit. As a boy you can never think a girl feeling of filling a case. When boys cross all there limits girl have to take this bold step. Is not easy for girl to file because she knows that what are its side effect. I want to ask boys why they marry if they have to torture or beat girl. Who gives them right to beats or tortured someone? Is it necessary for girls to fulfil all there money demands even if her parents couldn't efforts. Cases fails because girls are alone to prove and boys have there whole family to prove girl wrong. Tell me if you and your mother beats your wife infront of your brother then will your brother will ever say that you or your mother beats her? Your wife has only to prove it. All cases are not fake . Because of less evidence it fails. Girls are alone in there sasural who will give evidence on girls behalf/ side? boys family , boy neighbour will never give statement against boy. Feeling of a girl can only a girl or parents of girl understand. Why boy marry if they have to spoil girls life?

Please first Read NBRC data .. where Govt. written that False 498a cases - 98.2% and False Rape case 73% ... also Supreme Court of India called it Legal Terrorism ....

A walk alone (-)     26 February 2016

They are not false. Girls fails to prove them. Have you ever think reason of failure of cases? case fails because girls are alone to prove and boys have there whole family to prove girl wrong. Tell me if you and your mother beats your wife infront of your brother then will your brother will ever say that you or your mother beats her? Your wife file a case against you and your mother .then she has only to prove it. No one in ur family will give statements against you even they know you are wrong. cases are not fake . Because of less evidence it fails. Girls are alone in there sasural. who will give evidence on girls behalf/ side? boys family , boy neighbour will never give statement against boy. First think reason behind failure of cases not score of failure

Helpmeoutplz (N/a)     26 February 2016

Thanks niki ... Navneet sir...my brother-in-lwa wants to get physical with me...when i told to my husband n inlaws they said me to compromise with all this sh*t...even his wife also gv the same statement. Brother in law warned me if i ll oppose his bad deeds he ll spoil my life...wch he did...also asking for dowery...now you plz tell me m kya kru... i should accept the proposal of brothr in law??? Kya krna chahiye aap he suggest kro plz..

Sidharth   26 February 2016

Biggest joke:

All girls are daughters of business tycoons when they register case of 498a/406/34 IPC

AND When they register case of maintenance All husbands are business tycoons. 

Sidharth   26 February 2016

Originally posted by : Helpmeoutplz
I had lodge a FIR under section 498a & 34 on 5/02/2016 against my husband & inlaws but police did not take any action against all of them yet.
Can anyone tell me what to do now & why police is not arresting them???

Police have no authority to arrest your in-laws.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/Anti-dowry-Law-Misused-No-Automatic-Arrest-in-Such-Cases-SC/2014/07/02/article2311152.ece

(Guest)
Look sister , will u settle matter amicable nothing happened in 498a case more then 98/ r false case and u cant prove in 498a case and dont spoiled your life and his life. If is not possible to live together then go for mutual diverce that better than going for corrupted police and long process in court

(Guest)
Look sister , will u settle matter amicable nothing happened in 498a case more then 98/ r false case and u cant prove in 498a case and dont spoiled your life and his life. If is not possible to live together then go for mutual diverce that better than going for corrupted police and long process in court

(Guest)
Apex court and various high court accept that 498a legal terrorism going on. Disgruntled wifes filled 498a in small issue not only husband also filled in hesband parents and relative , do u know howmany case prove in court. As naveen sir told look into NBRC report. i am also one of the sufferer. Do u know i filled case against her parents and one DCP, ACP CI , SI in court under 167, 166, 220, 344, 346, 120b, section 7 and 13 of pc act. There is no way escape from me. I offered to her and her parents for amicable settlement but those people selected for contested. I know def police people loose jobs , the idiot police mention in chargesheet, counter in anticipitory bail as accused absconded since fir filled inspite they confined in lock up, i have full of evidence like cc cam, bus tickets and bank statement. May be god may what is fate of police people under 220 ipc

DB (Other)     18 April 2016

#Helpmeoutplz ..... I agree with you point, we are in similar situation. My sister is also suffering for no reason, it is only male ego which she is paying for.

Rahul sir... divorce is not a solution for what i had face there . They make my life hell ... my mistake was only that i didnt oppose them at the very starting. If i ll divorce him they will spoil another girl's life. So...its de decided now that i ll not divorce him untill i put all of them behind the bars.

In above point I would advise to keep open all the doors but fight on merit. Now a days it's like wave, everybody started telling that 98% 498A cases are false. I request all not to put their thoughts in excat numbers. As per report more than 75% women are facing domestic violance only because of dowry articles directly or indirectly which are never been reported. I request all those first read what is Domestic Vialance, what all it covered and then decide. I am continuously reading about 498, DV, mentainance and other stuffs for the last 3 years. My finding is such cases are increasing as knowledge is being shared. Also false cases are increasing but margin in very low compared to correct cases.

Womens are going for compromise mostly because our socity are still reluctant to accept any womens who protest. Even their family wants their daughter's to settale the matter. We need to change this attitude.

DB (Other)     18 April 2016

#Helpmeoutplz ..... I just noticed your last comment in page 3. I felt it is my sister putting comment for herselve. We are in exctly same condition. I would advise you to keep calm and do not fall pray of their ill will. If you have somebody to help you financially then fight on merit. Think what is life is all about. You would not able to sleep if you compromise for money. Force them to meet their fate. One day our society will surely change and silent contribution from people like you will be rememberd.

Sidharth   19 April 2016

"We are in exactly same condition"

As per a judgement of a session court " allegations in every DV Case is same, it is  TEMPLATE of allegations of demanding car not giving food etc"

You very conveniently believed the report of a survey that 75% of women are facing DV and disagreed with SC that 98% cases are false. 

Fact : Survey has no legal ground,  survey includes ladies  living below poverty line. 

Cases was filed by ladies of above poverty line for sake of money only.  And using husband as ATM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register