LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dj (BA)     15 April 2013

Need legal advise for apartment purchase at bangalore

I am interested in buyng a propertyconstructed by a reputed builder in Bangalor at Kanakpura Road. The seller has paid for the property in part (90%) but neither done the registration in his name nor has taken possession of the apartment. He has confirmed that he has no bank loan outstanding. I am now interested in purchasing and approached bank for a loan who are willing to provide 80 % of the apartment price.

The owner/builder is jointly asking for 32.5 L. How should I proceed ? When and How do I pay my own money and to whom in what share ( 20% which I need to pay from my own pocket ?

1) How can I be sure that the property is genuine and is not mortgaged ?

2) Do I cask for a cost break up ( like price of Apartment, Parking, VAT, ST, Edu Cess, Kattha development fee, Corpus fund , pro-rated maintainance fees, club-house charge, Sale Deed Fees, Registration ..what else ?

3) Is it an assignment ...Sale Agreement or a Sale Deed ?

4) What agreement ( format please ) I need to do in case I pay him a token advance ( 10% of toal value or Apartment price )

5) What are the documents to check in case of Bangalore city /State of Karnataka?

6) Do I have any additional expense after sale deed / assignment

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register