Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kushnigar (HW)     28 April 2013

How to make a legal document for agricultural land.

My name is Kushnigar aged about 42 years and my D.O.B is 20/05/1969.I am married and having 2 sons aged about 19 and 18 years respectively.I had purchased an agricultural land situated at Mysore within the green belt of Mysore city corporation.It has an extent of 1 acre of which 26 guntas is with RTC and 14 guntas without document but with position from 100 years.Now the 26 guntas is allinated and sold and i have kept the 14 guntas and cultivating this land till date.So what is the procedure to get the legal document of this 14 guntas land?If anyone comes and claims it,how should i avoid it?

The 26 guntas which was sold to someone in 2011 is comprising only my signature,not my sons signatures and i have not signed on behalf of my sons as minor guardian.Now my sons are majors and they are wiling to claim back this property.Is it possible by them to claim it? 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 April 2013

Apply to the panchayat office or local revenue department/office for document copies.

Kushnigar (HW)     29 April 2013

OK i will do...but what proof should i submit there to show that the 14 guntas is under my position from 100 years?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register