LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     05 May 2013

Sale purchase of a disputed property

I am residing in a house for last 50 years from the time of my parents.  Three years back a person started to claim my house and sending my people to my house.  Even he was acting in conniavance with police.  Due to this I have to go to court for injuction aginst this person and other one who was a builder involved in illegal construction activities..  Where court directed that person to produce legible documents, but he could not produce legibile documents in spite of four continuous directions by court and became ex-parte.

Afterward, due to some technical flaws, in lower cour our application of injuction was rejected and we appealed against that.  Here this person appeared and told that as he has sold the property, he may be removed from the suit.  He has also shown a copy of the registered deed.  He is trying to avoid the order of the lower court which directed him to prodcue legibile documents of the property.  now what should be our future course of action.  Should we request the court to compell that person to produce earlier legible documents instead of producing a sale deed which is the contract between two persons and that registrar office has not responsibilty towards knowing the authenticity of earlier link papers.

please advice

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     06 May 2013

Let the court follow the route.the onus of proof lies on him to prove as owner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register