LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar Rai (Pracitice)     25 January 2011

Need Legal Advice

Dear All, I am Sunil Rai from Varanasi, I want to start the Business of Super Stockist Agency of FMCG Product, one person is inform to me for help for getting the same.He told me I am CNF of FMCG Product..I provide the super stockist agency of this Product...for that work he want to pay as a Advance Money Rs 90,000/- for start the work of the super stockist work of FMCG Product..I paid to him but till date he not provide any agency to me...I have a letter of payment the amount to him with witness of same budy...He chit me ...may i know the process for getting the action against Criminal Law IPC 420...please help me for the same...


 8 Replies

Rakesh Shekhawat (Advocate)     25 January 2011

Dear you should lodge FIR against him in the police station.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     25 January 2011

File a complaint case before CJM.

radha (freelancer)     25 January 2011

The C&F( Carrying and Forwarding agency) or superstockist or stockist of any company including FMCG are appointed by the company.

The company may ask for advance say in the shape of security with or without interest but shall accept in the form of DD/Cheque or may ask for bank gurantee from C&F...

The copany may ask for payment instrument in the shape of current or post dates cheque as in practice of trade.

C&F does not appoint stockist.

You may proceed against him and may also ask the company to do so.

The good and reputed FMCG companies are concious of their goodwill and image and take such matter s seriously

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 January 2011

I agree with Radha's advise

LSamuel (Program Officer)     31 January 2011

Dear Advisor,
Kindly advise on the following issue.
I availed the Resume Development Services of Naukri. com on Nov. 18, 2010. In which they claim that they will get our CV/Bio data written by professionals and provide us first draft withing 7 days from availing services. I had paid in advance Rs. 1800/- through online  payment gateway.
Even after more that 60 days of it, they have not reverted back to any of my grievance mails, let alone modified CV.
Kindly suggest how to teach get my money back as I am not interested in availing their services now adn want to teach them for breaking contract terms.

Rajiv (Senior Consultant)     01 February 2011

you have a good consumer complaint case; just go ahead with all your correspondences and get your 1800 plus damages.

LSamuel (Program Officer)     02 February 2011

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

Thanks for an encouraging reply.

Kindly advise the steps needs to be taken.

How to calculate the amount to be claimed for damages?

Can I file complaint in Dist. forum of my stay? query arise specifically since service purchase transaction and all correspondence was made online over internet.

Thanks for excellent advices.

Archana (consultant)     02 March 2011

Hi Team,

Needed some details regarding anticipatory bail urgently. My father has been cheated by a person who is behind the bars now. He is a fraud and had told everyone in our city that he is a CBI officer from singapore and is in deputation in india. Saying so he has utilized my father who is a small business man in the city since ages, and had been good friends with him with an impression that he is from CBI. recently we got to know that he is not from CBI and that he has cheated many people by taking money from them saying that he would arrange for one time settlement of their loan by exempting/waving off their intrest payable. Even my father had fallen in his trap and had paid 1lac rupee to clear a loan. But, after his arrest, now he is accusing my father saying that my father has helped him and is involved which is untrue. my father is innocent. issue here is people have seen him with my father as he used to frequent our house with his family. As he has taken my fathers name, there has been an FIR raised against my father as well stating of involvement. We are now seing a lawayer for anticipatory bail, but have no clue how long it might take. we are from a small city being accused doing nothing wrong. even we have lost our money like others. i want to know how to go about the same and rescue my father here? also let me know how long it will take for an anticipatory bail issuing. Your quick response will very much helpful because now the police are planning to arrest my father. Plz Plz Plz help me.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register